Stats and sizes
- 27yr old female model
- Stats: 32A-26-33
- Dress size 8
- 5'8" tall
- 8st 2lbs
- Shoes size 7
- Green eyes
- Shoulder Length highlighted hair
- White skin
- I have a single tattoo
Alternative, Beauty, Fashion, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup and Promotional
Model / Preston, Lancashire, UK. (Map)
Joined 1317727209, last logged in 1394205162
I consider myself an artist trapped in the body of one who cannot paint, so instead...I model.
A recent reference from established photographer Damien Lovegrove:
"We worked with the fabulous Jen Brook. Jen is the hardest working model I know. Totally committed to the shot and the moment, Jen’s professionalism shines through."
www.facebook.com/jenbrookmodelling and Twitter @Jen_Brook_Model
** I work with photographers of all abilities, from new beginners to full time professionals. If you'd like to work with me then please don't just add me to a list, get in touch! My rates are £100 per half day **
This is me...
I am a fine art and fashion model. I am a driven storyteller with 34" hollow legs. I am an avid reader, art appreciator, music monkey, film fanatic, keen writer, old romantic and day dreamer. I am big fan of the cinematic style and conceptual art with a narrative. Saying this I of course adore high fashion. My favourite photographers include Brooke Shaden, Rosie Hardy, Miss Aniela, Mert and Marcus, Gregory Colbert, Edwin Datoc and absolutely Tim Walker amongst others.
I write articles for FaceOn magazine, FStoppers, creativeLIVE and also a personal blog of my experiences if you'd like to follow my adventures: http://jenbrookmodel.tumblr.com
- I am happy to take direction but can confidently free pose with flow.
- I drive my own car and have a valid British passport to model internationally.
- I own a varied wardrobe including a wedding dress.
- I work all over the UK and internationally with some of the best photographers on collaborations, workshops and 1:1 tutorial days so I can offer you experience, professionalism, dedication, reliability and motivation. Please feel free to contact any of my references personally.
- I tour so please get in touch if you'd like me to ensure I visit a specific area.
- I can only consider testing work for high end fashion, cinematic and fine art photographers who are to an equal or greater standard of the photographers in my portfolio so there is mutual benefit. I do not work commercially or on workshops for free.
- When contacting me for bookings, please indicate the following to save on email confusion: location, duration, compensation, idea/concept, dates you'd like to shoot and also if make up/hair/wardrobe is supplied.
- Please note that I reserve the right to work only up to lingerie as stated in my levels for bookings, despite my portfolio showing some implied and topless work from my own personal projects.
Now you have survived reading all that...why not drop me a hello, it's nice to share your world with new faces...