- Full time Model
- 5+ years experience
- I work for pay only
- I can travel for shoots
Stats and sizes
- 27yr old female model
- Stats: 36B-28-37
- Dress size 12
- 5'5" tall
- 9st 4lbs
- Shoes size 5
- Blue eyes
- Very Long auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
- I have 2 tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Model / Slough, UK. (Map)
Joined 1318331436, last logged in 1369351297
Hello and thank you for viewing my profile!
I'm a full time professional Model looking to book fun, creative and productive shoots. I have become increasingly more versatile in the styles of modelling I do and I have gained a lot of knowledge in the time I have been modelling. I can pose with or without direction, so I can accommodate both beginner and experienced photographers alike. I work very hard and I always try to make every shoot I do a positive experience.
I have two small tattoos, one on my left ankle and the other is on my right thigh. I also have 5 piercings in my ears, one of my piercings is stretched to 12mm. All can be removed and covered up if required.
My features include naturally thick curly red hair, fair/ clear skin, freckles, a photogenic face with defined facial features and high cheek bones.
When booking a shoot with me I will need to know the following:
The location of the shoot- I don’t drive however I'm happy to travel by public transport. I have a net-work rail card so I can get up to a 3rd off train fare. I may require my travel expenses to be paid for depending on the distance.
Compensation- I'm a full time model so I tend to work for pay only.
Ideas - I'm happy to discuss Ideas or themes you have in mind for the shoot
References- I do not bring a long chaperon's to shoots, so references will need to be provided or if you have no references then we could arrange to work at a studio with a manager or assistant present.
If a make-up artist is going to be booked for the shoot- I don’t have qualification in Make-up art or hair styling, however I can do my own hair and make-up and I'm also happy to work with a MUA's, hairstylists and wardrobe stylists etc.
I do photographic and life modelling so if any artists or photographers are interest in booking me then feel free to get in touch.
Some of my publications, Commercial work and exhibition:
* January 2013 - Image featured in an Exhibition- " LGBT History month" (CSAce studio) - Bromsgrove, Birmingham, UK
* November 2012- Fitting and Presentation modelling- Marks & Spencer Retail - London, UK
* October 2012- on going booking - Fitting and Presentation modelling - Select Retail- London, UK
* April 2012- ITV/West country Maunsell house- Somerset, UK.
* September 2011- Exhibition featured image- 'Circles Study' (Raymondo Marcus Photographer) Buckinghamshire, Uk
* January 2011- JML-direct 'Pampered toes' (Producer Ella Green) London, UK
* November 2010- www.channel4.com/4beauty 'Face Shape make-up' (MUA Lauren Dunn) London, UK
* August 2010- Dress me up and shoot me 'Burlesque pin-up' underwear & corsets (Photographer Steve Hart) Slough, Uk
* September 2009- Modelled for an Exhibition titled 'Angles with dirty faces' (Photographer Alistair Morrison) Ascot, UK.