Stats and sizes
- 23yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 32DD/E-25-35
- USA dress size 4
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 9
- Black eyes
- Shoulder length black hair
- Black skin
- African/Caribbean ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional and Swimwear
Not a 'PurplePort model,' just a model on PurplePort.
I started modelling four years ago with the goal of adding diversity to the alternative fashion industry. Now I'm one of the UK's leading black alternative models. I've had the pleasure of being published in national and international alternative publications, like Afropunk, Femme Rebelle Magazine, Gorgeous Freaks Magazine (USA), and X-Pression Magazine.
I model regularly for a multitude of established alt-fashion brands, which include:
- Love Sick London
- Kuki London
- Dark Virtue Designs
- Seduced By Lilith
- CRMC Clothing
- Dethkult Clothing
- Opera Magna Jewellery (USA)
- Toxic Trace Apparel (USA)
- Teen Hearts (USA)
- Broke Boutique
- Pin Up Girl Clothing (USA)
I've also modelled for commercial brands and companies, such as Burger King, Continent Clothing, Zandra Rhodes, Green Carrot Juice Company, Pendeza Pantyhose, and Aroma Works Skincare.
I'm here to connect some skilled, expressive people to create great images with. I'm open to collaborating with those who truly fit that description and will benefit my portfolio. If you would like to do a shoot to service your own portfolio, my rates are:
- Day rate (8hrs) = £140
- 4hrs = £70
- 2hrs = £40
Here's some additional details:
- Levels - no nudity or images that look like they exist purely to sexually stimulate someone. That includes sheer, implied, or anything that involves me being naked in front of the photographer.
- Hair - I wear wigs and can change my look instantly, my hair can be red with bangs, black with bangs, silver, or black with a center parting.
- Home shoots - two bedrooms, closet, well-lit kitchen, bathroom, dining and living room, plus garden, situated a walking distance from some interesting local spots!
- Professionalism - I take my work seriously, I've been doing this for years and have built a reputation with brands and photographers for being reliable, communicating well, and performing to my full potential on the day of the shoot and afterwards. I expect to be treated the same way by whoever I'm working with.
- Promotion - I have a considerably large online following, and can therefore promote photographers/brand pages on my social media, IG: @theyasminbenoit.
Yasmin Benoit has 29 references; 28 recommended, 1 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.