Stats and sizes
- 51yr old Male model
- 38in waist
- 44in chest
- 5'10" tall
- USA shoe size 12
- Blue eyes
- Medium auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
Alternative, Body Paint, Commercial, Erotic, Fetish, Lifestyle and Nude
Tom is an experienced model and performer who is interested in collaborating with individual artists and professionals working in all media - from traditional to new - and also teachers, students and enthusiasts of drawing, painting, sculpture, fashion, costume, photography and video in colleges of art, adult education classes and art groups.
Variety is the spice of life for Tom and his recent work has included:
- Couture fashion shoot "Strange and Beautiful" for Blanc magazine with Amberly Valentine
- Fashion film shoot with Marie Schuller, head of fashion film at SHOWstudio
- Photo session with photographer Stuart Weston for his Altered States exhibition at The Worx in London
- Photo session with photographer Roy Robinson for his I Am Burlesque exhibition at the Cockpit Theatre in London
- Modelling for a bronze sculpture commission for sculptor Stephanie Rubin in London
- Modelling for a portrait by Andrew Hitchcock featured at the Royal Society of Portrait Painters annual show at the Mall Galleries.
Tom has also worked with students and enthusiasts at The London College of Fashion, Central St Martin’s, University of the Arts, the Prince’s Drawing School, Morley College, the Heatherley School of Fine Art, Putney School of Art, Wimbledon School of Art, the London Atelier of Representational Art, the London Art Academy, City Lit, London Life Drawing Society, the Working Men’s College, architectural practices, Brighton University Art College, the Sussex County Arts Club, Brighton City College, Swarthmore College in Leeds and the Liverpool Life Drawing Society, among many other art groups and individual artists and photographers.
Tomlifemodel has 8 references; 8 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.