Stats and sizes
- 25yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 33B-26-33
- USA dress size 4
- 5'2" tall
- USA shoe size 5
- Hazel eyes
- Very long auburn/red hair
- White skin
- White ethnicity
- I have a single tattoo
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Cosplay, Fashion, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Wedding
Disclaimer: I am a photographer (Stephanie Pearl Photography)
So why am I modelling?
I've become rather involved in the modelling world and I bladdy love it. I love being in front of the camera, as it can be another form of self expression. I adore inputting creativity and have loads of ideas to offer. By photographing and directing a vast array of photoshoots myself (deep in the hundreds), I've learned a great deal. I also get a lot of joy out of contributing to other artists growth. I do however have a smorgasbord of client photography and I'm a scientist, so beware of rejection of TFP (I'm sorry, I love you all).
Extras I've got to offer:
- Styling with a big and bold shoot wardrobe including a cornucopia of crazy outfits
- Makeup (and can bring along ideas to further the creativity of it as the shoot progresses)
- Smoke grenades (the bigguns)
- More ideas than anyone could ever create in a lifetime. It's a neverending bounty
- Dreadlocks down to my bum
- Full black sclera lenses
- STAMINA - I climbed the himalayas with a parasite and a sprained knee
- My rate is:
£25 per hour
£175 8 hours (full day)
- I'm often travelling and reducing travel fees on those dates (South England especially)
- Cancellations: For my time and lack of being able to organise another shoot, 50% within 3 days. 75% within 24 hours
Love and light, fellow creatives.
Stephanie Pearl Model has 54 references; 54 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Bohemia with sunflowers, dreadlocks and a bridesmaid dress.
Dartford & Esher & Hitchin & Maidstone from Monday, August 19th to Monday, September 30th.
Smoke bombs in nature with dreads
Brixton from Thursday, July 11th to Saturday, August 31st.