- Part time Photographer
- More than 8 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Thank you for visiting my portfolio. I adore photography and I am here to find fellow creatives to work with.
As a professional wedding photographer and with a full-time job outside this industry, my time for photoshoots can be quite limited, but I love the creativity of all this so will always try to fit in a number of photoshoots across the year when I can.
Photoshoots plans for 2021
My focus for this year is going to be on location-based photoshoots. I want to undertake a number of the following styles/themes, in priority order:
Dance/Ballet on location (urban, beach/seaside)
Beach/Seaside - Swimwear, Fashion, Sports/Fitness
Urban - Fashion, Sports/Fitness
Rural - Fashion, Sports/Fitness
Artistic nude on location (only at suitable locations, only at quiet times of day - so early in the day, probably just after sunrise)
.....if you happen to be reading and any of those themes are of interest please do get in touch. Happy to hear from all, always looking to work with models new to me as well as repeat photoshoots with those I have worked with before.
Some of my photoshoots are on a TFP basis and that is my preferred method of working. However I do occasionally book in photoshoots where I pay models as well.
I am happy to book in at a model's full rates for suitably experienced models who would be a good fit for my portfolio and the themes above. I am also happy to book in on a part-pay/part-TFP basis if that is more appropriate.
I offer the part-pay/part-TFP as an option for suitably experienced models who like my work and think they'd like some images from our photoshoot, but cannot commit to working full TFP with me. In general I'm happy paying up to 50% of a models normal rates working on this basis. Image provision is as detailed below, along with the TFP details.
Part-pay is a divisive option but I find it very useful, I don't provide images from photoshoots where I pay a models full rates, hence I offer this solution.
Thanks for reading.
What I provide for my TFP & part-pay/TFP Shoots:
I'm very flexible when it comes to the images I provide for my TFP photoshoots (and part-pay where appropriate):
I don't pick the images for you - unless you want me to:
- You have free reign to pick the images you like and want me to edit, from all the useable images we capture on our shoot.
- I provide the unedited previews in a shared folder in cloud storage for you to look through, usually within 1-2 days after the shoot.
- Unedited previews should not be shared anywhere as they are completely unedited from the RAW file and will not be representative of my final work.
- I am happy with back of camera shots being used on social media though.
- For TFP shoots I suggest picking around 2-4 images per set as a good number to work to. If, for example, we manage to complete 5 sets in our photoshoot, you can pick a total of 10-20 images for me to edit.
- For part-pay/part-TFP I essentially suggest half this number.
- I enjoy editing, so I will say that I am flexible on image numbers, so please don't think the numbers above are set in stone.
Final edited images are usually provided, in a number of sizes (full-res, PP size, Insta/Social Media/Web size), no later than 3-4 weeks after you have picked out your favourites - usually I get them finished earlier than this, but I provide the individual final edits as I finish them, so you will be receiving the final edits throughout this period until I finish them all.
I always pick out images that I like and edit these as well - I always provide these to the model as well to use if they wish. The only caveat here is that I usually only get round to editing these weeks or months later (depending on my workloads at the time) - my priority is always to edit the images that the model picks first.
Long story short - you'll get plenty of edited images to use as you see fit for your portfolio.
SiNiMi Photography has 62 references; 62 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations and 0 no-shows.
SiNiMi Photography has 223 followers.