- Part time Photographer
- More than 7 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel for shoots
Alternative, Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Thank you for visiting my portfolio. I adore photography and I am here to find fellow creatives to work with.
Perhaps we'll get the chance to work together? Feel free to get in touch if you'd like to work with me.
What I provide for my TFP & part-pay/TFP Shoots:
I'm very flexible when it comes to the images I provide for my TFP photoshoots (and part-pay where appropriate):
- You pick the images you like and want me to edit, from all the useable images we capture on our shoot. I don't pick them for you, unless you want me to. I provide these unedited previews in a shared folder in cloud storage for you to look through, usually within 1-2 days after the shoot.
- For TFP shoots I always suggest picking 2-4 images per set as a good number to work to, as no-one needs loads of near-identical images. That means in total, for example, if we undertook 5 sets in our photoshoot, you would be able to pick a total of 10-20 images for me to edit.
- For part-pay/part-TFP I essentially suggest half this number.
- I enjoy editing, so I will say that I am flexible on image numbers, so please don't think the numbers above are set in stone.
- Final edited images are usually provided, in a number of sizes (full-res, PP size, Insta/Social Media/Web size), no later than 3-4 weeks after you have picked out your favourites - usually I get them finished earlier than this, but I provide the individual final edits as I finish them, so you will be receiving the final edits throughout this period until I finish them all.
- I always pick out images that I like and edit these as well - I always give the model access to these as well to use if they wish. The only caveat here is that I usually only get round to editing these weeks or months later (depending on my workloads at the time) - as my priority is to edit the images that the model picks.
- Long story short - you'll get plenty of edited images to use as you see fit for your portfolio.
SiNiMi Photography has 62 references; 62 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
SiNiMi Photography has 203 followers .