Stats and sizes
- 27yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 32C-24-32
- USA dress size 2
- 5'4" tall
- USA shoe size 4
- Brown eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear and Wedding
I have very limited availability for 2019 - please see the above casting
Experienced * Creative * Reliable * Exhibited * Published
Full portfolio and details available on my website: http://ScarlotRose.wix.com/model
Events, Tours & Availability
Please Note: I am also a full time student meaning I have limited availability (to shoot and respond to emails). Please be patient with me if waiting for a response and make messages as clear and informative as possible upfront.
Please see my events and tours below:
- March 2nd: Available in Maidenhead - one day only!
- March 10th: Shooting Shibari Workshop *ONE SPACE REMAINING*
- April 19th - 25th: Art nude in the Landscape Workshops with Photoclassic (event listing here)
- June 5th - 12th: Summers abroad - France
- June 18th - 30th: Photofinca Photographic experiences - Spain
- July 7th - 21st: Netherlands & Belgium
- August 1st - 13th: Scottish tour (Aberdeen, Dundee, Montrose, Fife, Perth, Edinburgh...)
- August 4th: Shapes and Sand double workshop with Photoclassic
- August 10th: Studio day at Pavilion Studio (near Edinburgh)
- October 19th - 31st: Summers abroad - Vegas
- September onwards available for touring/travel - get in touch if you'd like to see me in your area!
I absolutely LOVE my job! I enjoy shooting a whole range of styles including: Portraiture, lifestyle, fashion/clothed work, lingerie, glamour, dance, body paint/SFX, artistic nude and some fetish styles.
Duo work is one of my favourite genres and I am happy to recommend some wonderful modelling partners with whom I am comfortable working to nude levels with (see my duo folder).
If you are unsure on my levels please ask, I do not work to "Adult" levels but am happy to discuss most project ideas. My body and hair are completely natural, I have natural but tidy pubic hair, no tattoos, body modifications or implants but can wear earrings on request. I also have a number of wigs and other props I can bring to alter my appearance if requested.
Please note: I will require warm up/preparation time for any kind of strenuous posing - mainly high energy art-nudes or dance work
If you would like to work together, please contact me about my rates. Due to limited availability I do not work on un-paid projects and the fees I charge reflect my experience and versatility. I offer discounts on longer bookings and often host events and workshops, I also tour frequently which can help minimise costs.
2 hour minimum bookings, discounts also available for local work.
When booking me for dance or fetish* styles there may be a rate increase due to requirements/usage.
* Please contact me with specific details at the point of booking for fetish based shoots. I am very open minded as long as everything is discussed in advance (at the point of making the booking, so I can consent to the specific content and how it will be distributed before any travel plans etc. are made - Please DO NOT assume I am comfortable with anything that has not been explicitly discussed before a shoot commences). I can also recommend some highly skilled riggers and/or self-tie for rope based shoots.
I am a human being, I always try to be understanding as sometimes things happen beyond our control and in "normal" circumstances I will always try to re-arrange if a shoot gets cancelled with adequate notice - please be honest with me, don't make up excuses.
I will re-arrange once with no cancellation fee, otherwise my tour policy will apply as below - please don't continually waste my time.
- Deposits: I take a 50% deposit for long distance/tour bookings. This will be deducted from my total fee on the day and if for any reason I have to cancel my tour you will be refunded this deposit in full as soon as possible. This is both to secure the booking and for my safety (I don't like to travel carrying a lot of cash!)
- Cancellations up to 2 weeks before me leaving for a tour (tour start date or actual shoot date if not touring) will incur a 50% cancellation fee as it is unlikely I can fill your booking and may have to make alternative travel/accommodation plans (I usually book these in advance)
- Cancellations within 48 hours of a shoot / (1 week when touring) will require payment in full as it is highly unlikely that I will have the time/access to make other arrangements for this time slot and is likely to have cost me in travel and accommodation.
Due to my very limited availability please provide as much information as possible in your initial enquiries including:
- Main themes/ideas for the shoot
- Whether a MUAH stylist will be present or not
- Any specific items you would like me to bring
I always recommend a Makeup artist/stylist for best results but I can do my own hair and makeup to a competent standard. I can provide details for highly recommended MUAH stylists on request including: Dorota MUA and Karen Hegarty
I am also happy to supply a list of studios around the country depending on your location and requirements.
Over the past 6+ years I have been lucky enough to be published and exhibited in a number of places around the world. Photographers have entered and won competitions with imagery of me and numerous prints have been exhibited and sold worldwide, I have even had a few magazine & book publications during this time. Although I don't always hear where images of me end up, some examples of my exhibited works can be seen here. I have also been the subject of many paintings and other artwork sold worldwide.
Check out my FPI's here :)
Finally, congratulations for reading - please collect your free smile on our next shoot! :D
P.s check out my references! People are so lovely and i'm super proud of these :)
Oh and I don't bite so do get in touch with any questions you may have!
Scarlot Rose has 198 references; 198 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.