Alternative, Beauty, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
- Like to shoot - East Coast
- Like to shoot - London
- Like to shoot - South Coast
- Like to shoot - Surrey
- Like to shoot - Teesside
- Like to shoot - Wales
- Like to shoot - West Coast
- On the way to Banbury
- People I'd Like To Work With
- Want to Shoot - Going up the M1
- Want to Shoot - Going up the M6
- Want to Shoot - Heading SW
- Want to Shoot - Heading towards Wales
- _Carry on Camping
- _I want to shoot with you again - let's get thinking!
- __Last tour of 2018
- Images I'd love to have taken
- Inspiring Images
- Shoots to do: Cave Woman
- Shoots to do: Chavtastic
- Shoots to do: Cheeky
- Shoots to do: Contrasts and oddness
- Shoots to do: Drive By Shooting
- Shoots to do: Forest girls
- Shoots to do: Ghosties
- Shoots to do: Industrial Estate (at night)
- Shoots to do: Naked agression
- Shoots to do: Religious profanity
- Shoots to do: Sheer and see through
- Shoots to do: Tied up and bondaged
- Shoots to do: Vintage Erotica
- Shoots to do: Wet and wild
- Subjects I'd love to cover
When I review other photos and comment on them or even love them, this could be because I love the photo, but sometimes there is just one small section I love, a colour, a smile, a flower, a dress, sometimes I even just appreciate the effort. So please don't think I've got crap taste, it's just... eclectic...
I have always liked the idea of "different". If you have any ideas of shoots which would really be different, not just "alternative" then drop me a line, maybe we could work together.
I have a few shoots I really want to do:
Camping Capers - This is roughly inspired by the fun of Carry On Camping. I'd love to find a vintage-looking babs and book into a campsite but that might be pushing it. So I abstracted the idea: Carry On films are fun for many reasons, but most obviously is the cheeky bits of boob and bum you get. So I want that idea. Camping is fun full stop. So this could be as simple as putting a little tent up in the woods, making a cup of tea, all with the little oopsie moments Carry On is so famous for.
Vintage erotica - (gallery) (collected inspiration) - I love to reproduce the style and form of erotica from the 1870s to the 1980s, from lingerie and even some clothed right through the levels. If you're interested I have an external gallery that I can't link directly.
Cheeky & Daring - (gallery) (collected inspiration) - I like pushing limits and one aspect of this has been dressing daringly for a public shoot - the objective being a passer by should say "bloody hell!" without wanting to then call the police (well not straight away). This has proven great fun so far and has involved deep V dresses, hot pants and side boob! Really needs to be urban or semi-urban otherwise it's just a location shoot!
Drive By Shooting - (gallery) (collected inspiration) - this is really good fun in the same way as the cheeky and daring shoot above, we jump in the car and drive around looking for likely spots. Grab a shot or two and then drive on.
New shoot ideas to play with:
Chav Chick - (collected inspiration) - I fancy shooting a "hot" chav set - rocking the track suits in the sexiest way possible. High pony tails, massive hoop earrings, boobs busting out, the whole shebang. I've got some examples if wanted but are offline - drop a mail.
Cave Woman in Industrial England - (collected inspiration) - a variation on the industrial estate at night shoot below, I fancy getting a model (or two?) dressed up as a sexy cave woman and go hunting - I mean sniffing - I mean shooting :) in an industrial area. Again low available light might be good for this. Thinks 80s B movies, leopard skin and spears and skips.
Industrial Estate at night - (collected inspiration) - They're weird places when nobody is around - I really want to do an available-light shoot using all those dark corners, piles of pallets, wire fences etc. Would be great with stunning white lingerie, naughty and nice, long fur coats...
Bound tight - (gallery) (collected inspiration) - having recently met one of my targets of tape bondage, I fancy trying some tight rope/chord bondage, with the objective to be tight enough to misshapen or discolour, with a possibility of time-lapse. This is all experimentation and pushing limits. I'm happy to try more "normal" bondage as well but need to keep it all interesting!
Luminous bands - I've acquired some neon elastic bands and really want to do some band bondage. No idea how it would work out but they're just such cool colours!
Contrasts - (no collected inspiration yet) - it's got to be different and it's got to be fun.
- Wellies and a summer dress in the bath tried once, want to try again
- Running around a field in a dressing gown
- Swimsuit in the kitchen making dinner
Ghosts - (gallery) (collected inspiration) - I really want to experiment with long exposure ghost images. You pose - then run away. Dead simple. And since I like my ghosts sexy you don't need to wear much!
Forced Marriage - (no collected inspiration yet) - I don't agree with forced marriage - I think a really powerful set could be made of a traditional wedding style shoot with the model in bondage, under the dress and possibly over the dress (at different sections of the shoot obviously). Bucket shoot - I need (a) a model with a wedding dress that (b) shoots bondage (c) with a male model (d) possibly an audience and (e) a church!
Terms & Conditions of working with me:
1. I have a full time job, am a father, and run a business so don't have a tremendous amount of time. I hope to make every shoot count, but the most important thing is I need to enjoy the shoots right from day one - organising it together should be simple and fun.
2. Life happens sometimes. If I have to cancel it's for a damn good reason and if I'm paying you I will reimburse any costs you may have already suffered and if it's less than 24 hours I will pay your fee as well.
3. I have a sensitive job. I'd rather you didn't ask but if you do I probably won't tell you, sorry.
4. If we're working TF, a copy of the photos are your payment. You have the right to bandy them around, although the copyright remains mine. If we're working paid then the money is your payment, you have no right to the images. If you ask nicely I will probably share some with you for your own opportunity to look at them but you may not edit them, share them, sell them or put them on your portfolio. If you do you will owe me money to the value of of £50 per photo per infringement. This is just the law.
5. I do not like surprises. I walk around with a lot of £££'s worth of camera equipment - this makes me vulnerable just like you. I don't bring a chaperone and would prefer you didn't either. If you do need a chaperone please ask first. I'll probably say ok but if you just turn up with them I may well not be happy and this can ruin an otherwise fun shoot.
6. I will not pay deposits. I've had, and known, far more models no-show than photographers and have had some of them keep deposits. Sorry!
ReviloRevilo has 58 references; 58 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.