Stats and sizes
- 28yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 30B-25-32
- USA dress size 2
- 5'2" tall
- USA shoe size 6
- Green eyes
- Very long light brown hair
- White skin
Adult, Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
"Polly is an exceptional model and an amazing person, a pleasure to work with."
I am a drama school trained actress and dancer with many years of professional acting and modelling experience including working as an actress, model and promo girl for Goodwood events, commercials for Asda, The Sun Newspaper, Finish Dishwasher among others, Aircrash Confidential (TV) and Skyfall (film). and have done promo work. I also do various other jobs throughout the year such as commercial work. I'm willing to travel throughout the UK for the right assignment. I'm a personal trainer so in good shape, and fit enough to work hard and hold poses for ages! I look very young for my age and at the time of writing am typically cast as mid 20's.
While I take my work seriously I'm bags of fun, easy going and I'll hold a conversation with anyone so there will never be any dull or awkward moments working with me. I'm also curious, adventurous and will give most things a go in the name of creativity. I'm great at taking direction but am happy to 'freestyle' if required. I'm fascinated by the technical and artistic side of creating amazing photos, who knew angles, shapes, shades and lighting could be so interesting!
NOTE: I am currently experimenting with having my 'playing age' listed for search purposes as is done in the acting world. Presumably you're looking to book someone who looks a certain age regardless of real age. While I'm 37 (8.12.83) I'm always told (and am cast for) mid-late 20's.
You won't find glamour pictures on my profile because otherwise I get inundated with messages from sleazebags but can provide examples upon request. I'll do most levels, contact for more details. I'll shoot just about anything with the caveat that it's with a photographer who produces amazing pictures I'd be proud to have on my portfolio.
I have a large collection of clothes including sportswear, beachwear, business clothes, lingerie, dresses, 'girl next door' clothes, shoes, as well as accessories and props, and even fancy dress if required!
Fashion & Portrait: £35ph
Lingerie & Swimwear: £45ph
Contact me for other levels & rates.
Feel free to contact me to enquire, I shoot for a minimum 3 hours. I shoot weekdays during school term time and am normally fully booked 2 months in advance when covid isn't around, but feel free to message me and you never know when I might get a last minute cancellation.
You'll also find me on:
Model Mayhem: https://www.modelmayhem.com/pollyannahale
MadCow Models: https://www.madcowmodels.co.uk/pollyannahale?referid=1020090
If a shoot is cancelled within 72 hours, 50% of the agreed fee is to be paid.
If a shoot is cancelled within 48 hrs, 100% of the agreed fee is to be paid.
This is an agreement as soon as you book a photoshoot with me.
I can travel, diary permitting, and have a valid passport. Travel costs will be added to my fees unless otherwise agreed.
In addition to the below I have done over 100 photoshoots from 2019 to date, bearing in mind I only work during school term time and missed almost the whole of 2020 of work due to covid19 (average 3 shoots a week, when covid isn't around I'm fully booked 2 months in advance)
- 2020 Daily Mail story illustration photoshoot
- 2020 Duo shoot with Jess Harrington
- 2020 Gingers videoshoot
- 2020 Davetherave client collection shoot
- 2020 Andy Owen content creation shoot
- 2020 Redman17 wax art and cosplay
- 2020 Darren Gritton lingerie shoot – boudoir photography advertising
- 2020 AKA Jack website banner ads
- 2020 Charliefarlie photoshoot for event promotion
- 2020 Charity Summer Fashion
- 2020 BT shoot – zoom style for linkedin business
- 2020 Channel 4 documentary ‘Sex In Lockdown’ with Anna Richardson
- 2020 SWL Photographic exhibition photoshoot, Helmut Newton style
- 2019 - Fashion at the Goodwood Revival
- 2019 - Photoshoot commercial for underbed storage and food storage bags
- 2019 - Movie – ‘Paul Dood’s Deadly Lunchbreak’ - churchgoer
- 2019 - Black book magazine Christmas lingerie photoshoot
- 2019 – Lara Morgan website content lifestyle photoshoot
- 2019 – Woodstock photo recreation photoshoot with Barney Douglas
- 2019 - Beauty Shoot for The Sun Newspaper
- 2018 – The Sun Newspaper; lingerie photoshoot
- 2018 – The Sun Newspaper; photo shoot about body confidence
- 2018 – Britannia (Sky TV)
- 2018 – Games Console Commercial (TV)
- 2018 – Finish Dishwasher tabs (TV)
- 2016 – Wedding Underwear feature for The Sun Newspaper
- 2015 – Swimwear video & photoshoot for luxury brand Amoir Camaira
- 2015 – Promotional work for BMW for Goodwood
- 2015 – Cheerleading at the Brighton Marathon
- 2015 – Stills photoshoot for Eurotherapy product brochure
- 2015 – Princess Parties for Kids Party Mascots
- 2014 – Princess Parties for Prestige Princess Parties
- 2014 – Stills advert shoot for Back2Back Health
- 2014 – Wedding Fashion Show at Southend Barns, West Sussex
- 2014 – Featured Extra in a commercial for Jaguar cars
- 2012 - Extra in a commercial for ASDA
- 2012 - Maternity Photoshoot for Paul Holroyd & Gareth Davies photography
- 2012 - Extra in a commercial for Renault
- 2012 - Feature role the Discovery Channel documentary ‘Aircrash Confidential’
- 2012 - Extra for the James Bond film ‘Skyfall’ directed by Sam Mendes
- 2011 - TV commercial for The Sun newspaper - featured
- 2011 – Featured extra in a Discovery Channel documentary
- 2011 – Extra in the feature film ‘The Wedding Video’ directed by Nigel Cole
- 2011 – Promo girl for Tag Heuer at the Goodwood Festival of Speed
- 2008 – Photoshoot with Stirling Moss at Goodwood (his birthday photoshoot)
- 2006-11 Goodwood Actors Guild – acting, modelling & promotions for Goodwood events including the Goodwood Revival, Festival of Speed and Vintage at Goodwood.
- 2006 - I worked as a Magician’s Assistant to Magic Circle member Dean Nicholas
- 2002 – Catwalk model for charity fashion show
- 2000 - Pantomime
- 1998-2001 – member of the all-girl pop group ‘Victory’
Pollyanna Hale has 51 references; 51 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations and 0 no-shows.