Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Commercial, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
I am an experienced image maker who uses photography and oils to paint and make story images.
Background: I have a publication track record of photographs for paid assignments, inc., newspapers, magazines, journals, posters, exhibitions.
- I have extensive experience of party and catwalk shoots, charity fund raisers (e.g., LFW 2012/15). I no longer take-on commissions for magazines/newspapers, instead concentrating on PERSONAL PROJECTS.
- As an artist I use photography to make images and so I don't just run my pictures through a program such as Lightroom or Alienware and send you lots of similar images. Each image takes from many hours to several days to make. N.B. Images shown here are copyright and proofs, i.e., WIP and thus do not reflect final screen or print size/quality.
- I aim for the unreal, the Phantasmagorical.
- My aesthetics is to use photography to tell a story so I prefer to make portraits of mystical and mythical beings particularly influenced by African culture but also those of surrealist artists.
- I seek to produce something different, aiming for the spiritual in life. It is for us to experiment and have fun during shoots !!!. For complex shoots, I prefer models to visit me and will provide food and accommodation for longer shoots. This allows us to explore our creative ideas together in a relaxed way.
the unknown...it is squaring the circle... it is 22/7... it is irrational, it is transcendental .. it is the mystery and Beauty of Life .. it is all of US .. the altered state of the ego .. the Primal and the Phantasmagorical manifested in Art.
Pi Ondori-San @ Phantasmagoria has 21 references; 20 recommended, 1 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.