Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait, Sheer and Topless
Meet and Greet team
I am OOAK... also on here as a model (Leaf)
I just pronounce my name as 'oak' - but it is actually an acronym, meaning 'One Of A Kind'. It's not chosen to sound pretentious in any kind of way - it just sounded good to me because I called myself 'Leaf' on my model account: https://purpleport.com/portfolio/leaf (my portfolio is only visible to members of PurplePort).
This is just some of my photography that I do... :)
I am not technically minded, but work purely aesthetically.
Self taught - I just like to play and experiment.
I've been taking photographs since I was 10. I am primarily an artist (or I was, until adult life took over and left me with no time to paint!). I now channel my creativity through photography. I have 14 years of experience with Photoshop too.
If you're interested in working with me - do get in touch. I'm not that confident in initialising contact with people. I'm really limited with time, and you'll probably need to make it over to Wales (although I may consider travelling to you). I cannot offer any form of payment - I live hand to mouth, and I am struggling to pay even my most basic bills. However, working with me will give you some very different images - totally different to most other images on your portfolio, guaranteed! I put a serious amount of time and creativity into each and every image, and I hope that you will feel it is worth your investment in time spent with me!☺
- If you are new to modelling, I can help you with posing and give guidance to you.
- Some models prefer to work with a female photographer - and we certainly have a different take on things!
- If you want to come over here to Wales, I can offer you my place to stay for the night, a chance to work with both myself and my partner (Lanes Photography) if you want - thereby receiving two sets of images! And there's even the possibility of us advertising a duo day if you'd like to model alongside me, if we put out a paid casting together....
- Although I'd prefer not to have chaperones on a shoot (I don't want to be watched as I work - it is quite off-putting!), if having a chaperone is the only way in which you will feel comfortable, then I am prepared to accept this. However, please ensure that I know you need a chaperone, well in advance!!
- I will happily work with any model, no matter what shape, size, gender, age, ability, experience...... whatever!
- If you are also a model/photographer, I will happily pose for you in exchange for images of you, and vice-versa.
- Please note that I will likely take time to edit images we produce. I'm aiming to get a better turn around time, as I have been very slow in the past. However, I can spend hours or even a day or two editing some images. This is why my work is different, and I refuse to rush images. If you expect a full set of images within days of shooting with me, I am not the photographer for you. I want to enjoy editing, and I hope that you enjoy the results!
I am always looking for creative people to work with. I'm especially interested in narrative and emotive images, surreal, mysterious, dreamlike, dark, moody, and arty. It's important that we can connect, and that we are on the same wavelength. My aim is to produce images that have some depth and meaning to them.
It's kind of hard to sell myself on here - I'm reclusive, and don't have the confidence or the ability to do so. I'm still pretty unsure of myself. But what I do have, is so much passion and enthusiasm for what I do, and what I want to achieve. Of that at least, I am sure. I am head over heels in love with photography and I just want to immerse myself in this. It excites and moves me more than anything I know!
I focus on my main account on here, Leaf, which is only visible to logged in members of PurplePort, but also check into this one frequently, although not always.
Although I use the calendar to book shoots, I don't update my availability on my calendar on this account - see Leaf's calendar if you would like to see when I am free - this is always kept up to date!
Also - I have a website which is under development and will become live this winter. This is for all forms of my creative work - not just photography - watch this space....! ☺
OOAK has 21 references; 21 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.