Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait, Sheer and Topless
Meet and Greet team
I am OOAK... also on here as a model (Leaf)
I just pronounce my name as 'oak' - but it is actually an acronym, meaning 'One Of A Kind'. It's not chosen to sound pretentious in any kind of way - it just sounded good to me because I called myself 'Leaf' on my model account: https://purpleport.com/portfolio/leaf (my portfolio is only visible to members of PurplePort).
This is just some of my photography that I do... :)
I am not technically minded, but work purely aesthetically.
Self taught - I just like to play and experiment.
PurplePort doesn't display my images that well - take a look at my images on 500px ☺
I've been taking photographs since I was 10. I am primarily an artist (or I was, until adult life took over and left me with no time to paint!). I now channel my creativity through photography. I have 14 years of experience with Photoshop too.
If you're interested in working with me - do get in touch. I'm not that confident in initialising contact with people. I'm really limited with time, and you'll probably need to make it over to Wales (although I may consider travelling to you). I cannot offer any form of payment - I live hand to mouth, and I am struggling to pay even my most basic bills - thus it will be TF only. However, working with me will give you some very different images - totally different to most other images on your portfolio, guaranteed! I put a serious amount of time and creativity into each and every image, and I hope that you will feel it is worth your investment in time spent with me!☺
- If you are new to modelling, I can help you with posing and give guidance to you.
- Some models prefer to work with a female photographer - and we certainly have a different take on things!
- If you are anxious, you don't have any confidence, you don't think very highly of yourself, etc, then you've come to the right place. I suffer with these things myself. I want to help empower others by making them feel happier about themselves and encouraging them to be more confident. I can't wave a magic wand, but I'm a good listener and extremely empathetic, and I understand what it's like, and will do all I can to make you feel at ease.
- Chaperones: Meh. I'd prefer not to be watched whilst I work (it's off-putting!), however, they can be useful as assistants too - so if you want to bring someone with you, then I'm happy to accept this - but please do discuss this with me in advance!
- I will happily work with any model, no matter what shape, size, gender, age, ability, disability, experience...... whatever!
- NEW MODELS: I can help you build up a portfolio. This comes at a price, as it takes a lot of my time and energy and diesel to do this - not just for the shoot itself, where I need to direct you as well as concentrate on what I'm doing behind the camera; but on the several days spent on editing afterwards too. I'm more than happy to advise, to give guidance, to mentor, and to help you gain confidence. It's a lot of work for me. I charge £150 for these shoots, plus fuel if I travel to you. That's a super cheap price when you consider how many hours of work I put into this. You'll receive at least 6 fully edited images of exceptional high standards, as well as a wealth of knowledge from me.
- For ESTABLISHED MODELS: If you want to come over here to Wales, I can offer you my place to stay for the night, a chance to work TF with both myself and my partner (Lanes Photography) if you want - thereby receiving two sets of images! And there's even the possibility of us advertising a duo day if you'd like to model alongside me, if we put out a paid casting together....
- Images will be edited soon after the shoot. In the past, I was slow to edit, and I still may be so, if I have a lot of work on. I cannot rush images - it's my art, and it needs to be done with my full attention. For paid shoots, I will prioritise your images and get them to you within a week. ☺
I am always looking for creative people to work with. I'm especially interested in narrative and emotive images, surreal, quirky, mysterious, dreamlike, dark, moody, and arty. It's important that we can connect, and that we are on the same wavelength. My aim is to produce images that have some depth and meaning to them.
I focus on my main account on here, Leaf, which is only visible to logged in members of PurplePort, but also check into this one frequently, although not always.
Although I use the calendar to book shoots, I don't update my availability on my calendar on this account - see Leaf's calendar if you would like to see when I am free - this is always kept up to date!
Facebook - page: https://www.facebook.com/ooakleaf
Facebook - personal + work: https://www.facebook.com/becky.bee.bridge
Instagram - photography: https://www.instagram.com/ooak_leaf_photography
Instagram- modelling: https://www.instagram.com/ooak_leaf_model
Art Limited: https://www.artlimited.net/ooakleaf
Also - I have a website which is under development and will become live this winter. This is for all forms of my creative work - not just photography - watch this space....! ☺
OOAK has 26 references; 26 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.