- Hobbyist Photographer
- More than 6 years experience
- I work for trade
- I can travel or work from home
- See message reply rate [?]
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Bondage, Cosplay, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Who am I?
My name is Becky... also on here as a model (Leaf [link removed]) and OOAK Leaf (retoucher) [link removed]
(my model portfolio is only visible to logged-in members of PurplePort).
OOAK: I just pronounce my name as 'oak' - but it is actually an acronym, meaning 'One Of A Kind'. It's not chosen to sound pretentious in any kind of way - it just sounded good to me because I called myself 'Leaf' on my model account, and I like a play on words!
I'm both an artist and a photographer. I am not technically minded, but work purely aesthetically. Self taught - I just like to play and experiment.
I am always looking for creative people to work with! I love narrative and emotive images: cinematic, surreal, quirky, mysterious, dreamlike, dark, moody, and arty. It's important that we can connect, and that we are on the same wavelength.
**PurplePort doesn't display my images that well - take a look at my images on 500px [link removed] ☺
What to expect on a shoot with me?
Ideally I need around 4 hours or so to shoot. I work to whatever levels you are comfortable with. I have no expectations on a shoot - I like to be spontaneous and not plan too much. I have a wealth of interesting locations here, but I'm happy shooting anywhere - I can adapt to any situation. We just need to arrange a place to meet, and go from there. I like to use props and usually turn up with a car full of random things which I like to use. I'm a creative, and as such, rather eccentric - but bear with me! All I require is that you have an open mind and that you put your trust in me! :)
♥ If you're interested in working with me - do get in touch! ♥
I'm based in West Wales but don't let distance put you off. Just message me and let's see what we can arrange! I live 7 miles north of Lampeter - but if you can get to Aberystwyth on the train, I can pick you up. Happy to drive around all of Wales and if time and funds allow I can consider driving further.
- If you are new to modelling, I can help you with posing and give guidance to you.
- Some models prefer to work with a female photographer - and we certainly have a different take on things!
- If you are anxious, you don't have any confidence, you don't think very highly of yourself, etc, then you've come to the right place as I struggle with this myself. I want to help empower others by making them feel happier about themselves and encouraging them to be more confident. I'm a good listener and extremely empathetic, and will do all I can to make you feel at ease.
- If you like the work of my partner [link removed], and would like to shoot with the both of us at the same time, then you will receive double the amount of images. We both have very different styles.
- Chaperones: I'd prefer not to be watched whilst I work (it's off-putting!), however, they can be useful as assistants too - and they often end up as an 'extra' in my images - so if you want to bring someone with you, then that's no problem at all - but please do discuss this with me in advance!
- I will happily work with any model, no matter what shape, size, gender, age, ability, disability, experience....
- I want to promote body positivity, natural beauty, and I'd love to work with people who aren't typical 'models'. I'm keen to support anyone who feels they don't fit in.
What can you expect in return?
I cannot offer any form of payment - I live hand to mouth, and I am struggling to pay even my most basic bills - thus it will be TF only. However, working with me will give you some very unique images - totally different to most other images in your portfolio, guaranteed! I put a serious amount of time and creativity into each and every image, and I hope that you will feel it is worth your investment in time spent with me! ☺
- If you're an established model, but also a photographer too, I am happy to model for you in return! I can also give you guidance with your photography or your editing, should you wish. I am happy to give back my time to you, if you yourself have given me your time. I'm really grateful to those who want to shoot with me on a TF basis - that means a lot to me - so if I can model for you in return, then I feel that is fair.
- UNIQUE AND AMAZING IMAGES TAKE A LONG TIME TO EDIT! I aim to get some done as soon as I can (within the first few days wherever possible). But the rest could take weeks, or months.... I'm extremely busy and I like to take my time and enjoy my editing (otherwise what's the point?). Editing is a BIG part of the creation of my work. I can spend several hours - or even a full day or two - just working on ONE image. I approach each image like I would a painting. I am a perfectionist and I obsess over every little detail, but I believe this is a quality that can work to my advantage where processing images are concerned. It means I will give you the very best that I can do, as I won't release an image until I am 100% happy with it.
- There's no limit of number of images you'll get - if I go back to the shoot a year or so down the line, I'll see more images that I want to edit - or re-edit, with new skills that I've learned - so there will always be the odd image coming your way every now and then. In the future I plan to do some paintings, based upon our images - so you'll have some prints from these too...
Follow me / Connect with me / Support me:
I focus on my main account on here, Leaf, but also check into this one frequently, although not always. However, feel free to message me on my OOAK account, as I'll get an email notification, and will get back to you asap! ♥
Facebook - page: https://[url removed] [link removed]
Facebook - personal + work (feel free to friend request me - but please do send me a message to say who you are!): https://[url removed] [link removed]
Instagram - photography: https://[url removed] [link removed]
Flickr: https://[url removed] [link removed]
500px: https://[url removed] [link removed]
OOAK has 44 references; 44 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.
OOAK has 223 followers and is following 133 people.