Stats and sizes
- 29yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 30DD/E-25-34
- USA dress size 6
- 5'6" tall
- USA shoe size 8
- Brown eyes
- Very long dark brown hair
- Olive skin
- White ethnicity
- I have 2 tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
I am very passionate about my job. I realise I'm very lucky because not many people get to make a living doing what they love full-time. I've been fortunate enough to work alongside some amazing and talented people. I think it's pretty cool that I use my body to create beautiful and captivating art work.
My references speak for themselves. I am a bubbly and friendly person who is easy to get along with. I love my job and always work hard to make sure we get the images we are after.
I have my own website where I blog about shoots I've done and post some of my own photography and self portraiture. Feel free to check it out: http://www.misuzu.co.uk
- I work up to art nude level.
- I'm happy to shoot art nude on location.
- I love working on location and in a studio/home studio.
- I can work with both natural light or studio lights.
- No open leg or adult work, please don't ask me to do this.
- I am always professional and hard working.
- I can pose myself well for many different styles, but also respond well to direction.
- I will be on time, prepared and ready to work hard for the duration of our shoot.
- I am able to do my own make-up, however, am happy to work along MUAs and stylists.
- I have an expanding collection of clothing in a variety of styles that I can bring to a shoot on request.
- I'm willing to try out your crazy ideas: climb trees, get into a cage, wear stuff backwards, do handstands, jump around...
- I'm a bit clumsy and have a tendency to trip over invisible rocks. Please be patient with me!
- My favourite thing to shot is low key, moody art nude.
- I also love abstract art nude, where I become a shape, rather than a person. I like it because it means we have to work together to nail the shot. I love a bit of teamwork.
- I like fashion nude with quirky bits of clothing or props because it's something a bit different.
You can also find me on:
My Website: www.misuzu.co.uk
TERMS OF BOOKING
The following are the terms of working with me. When booking me, you are agreeing to all that is stated below.
I work up to art nude and have one rate for everything:
- £120 (half day/4 hours)
- £220 (full day/8 hours)
- My touring rate/studio day rate is usually £40/hour as I will be covering all travel and accommodation costs myself.
My rates do not include travel expenses, so please ask me for a quote (I usually travel by train). Before we confirm a shoot, I will let you know the total cost of the shoot, including travel.
If you're working to a budget, let me know in advance and I can try to accommodate it.
I'm happy to accept payment via PayPal or cash. Money is money at the end of the day :) Deposits via PayPal before the shoot are especially helpful when I'm travelling.
If you would like to work with me, I would appreciate a detailed message when you first contact me. Include details of the shoot such as where the shoot will take place, how long you are wanting to book me for, what levels/styles you would like to shoot and when you are looking to shoot.
I will travel anywhere you want me to as long as my expenses are covered. I will usually travel up to 2 hours each way in a day for a shoot. Any further than that and I will consider organising a tour, so still feel free to get in touch (bonus points if you can recommend a studio near to you that does studio days/model days, as that would be helpful in organising a tour). I'm happy to travel abroad too.
WORKING WITH ME:
- I will be paid for the time I am booked for even if you turn up late or decide to finish early. If I'm booked from 10 till 2, I am paid for the full four hours.
- If a shoot runs over, I should be compensated for my time.
- For shoots of 4 hours or longer, I may need some of that time to apply make up. This is because I wear contact lenses that must be put in before applying make up and I can't wear them for longer than 8 hours at a time.
- I will not go above the levels discussed prior to the shoot. There are certain things that I may not feel comfortable shooting with everyone and this is my choice. I reserve the right to say that I'm not comfortable posing a certain way.
Please read this before booking me as it will avoid any awkwardness in the event that you have to cancel. In the event of a late cancellation, it is unlikely that I will be able to find another booking at short notice.I'm not unreasonable and will always try my best to sort things out amicably.
- If a shoot is cancelled within 4 days, 50% of the agreed fee is to be paid.
- If a shoot is cancelled within 48 hours, 100% is to be paid.
- Tour cancellations: 50% if cancelled within 7 days, 100% if cancelled within 48 hours. The 7 days/48 hours will begin from the first day of my tour.
The cancellation policy only includes any agreed travel expenses if tickets have already been purchased. If a shoot is cancelled at any point, and travel has already been paid for, this is to be reimbursed. If this is the case, I will provide you with proof of purchase.
*** When you book me, you are stating that you understand and agree to my terms of booking***
A few extra things (sorry, but it has to be said to save us both some hassle):
- DO NOT level push. If I say no, it means no. Always respect your model. Level pushing will not be tolerated and will result in a negative reference. Here is a link to a blog post about levels if you are unsure.
- I don't work TF. This is my full-time job, so don't attempt to bully me into working with you for free or get offensive when I decline. This also applies to 'part-paid' work, as most people I work with pay me AND let me use the images.
- I'm a vegan. Respect this by not asking me to wear leather, fur or wool and don't make any 'bacon' jokes. I am an ethical vegan and find it offensive for you to belittle my moral choice. I will not work with anyone who finds this behaviour appropriate. Incase you're wondering, Oreos are vegan! ;)
- Please, don't edit out the beauty spot on my stomach. If you don't like it, book someone else. I love it and it's part of me. I don't mind my tattoos being edited out if they don't fit the theme/time period etc.
- If I don't reply to a message immediately, it doesn't mean I'm not interested; it means I'm busy. I take the time to reply to messages fully and so may not get around to it immediately. If you need an immediate yes/no reply, inform me and I will say yes/no asap and respond to the rest in more detail when I can. Don't assume I'm ignoring you/not interested, I will never purposefully ignore messages... I will tell you if I'm just not interested. But that said, feel free to message me again as a reminder, because occasionally messages slip through.
- I don't need you to tell me how to do my job... I do this full time. I know about minimising strap marks before a shoot, to have something handy to throw on while working on location, I know to bring food with me if we are on location in the middle of nowhere, I know not to wear heels to a location shoot. I'm fully capable of doing my job and find it patronising when you point these obvious things out to me. Please trust that I know how to do my job and I'll trust that you know how to handle your camera.
Misuzu has 266 references; 266 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Chester & Derby & Nottingham & Redditch & Wednesbury
Birmingham & Derby & Stoke-on-Trent & Telford & Wolverhampton