Stats and sizes
- 31yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 27B-26-28
- USA dress size 4
- 5'3" tall
- USA shoe size 4
- Gray eyes
- Very long coloured hair
- Mixed Race skin
Alternative, Beauty, Bondage, Commercial, Cosplay, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional and Swimwear
Hi there! New on purpleport! You can find me on instagram @maude_selia and on facebook (same name). There you can also see more photo's of me-my portfolio album on facebook is visible to anyone!
5 years of modelling experience in different genres, boudoir, lingerie, artistic, alternative, fashion, etc. Not suited for catwalk unless alternative (I'm not tall).
I have a rose tattoo on my upper arm and a bird on my upper back. Three other small tattoos and three little ones on my fingers. I have no problem with these being covered with makeup or photoshopped if they don't fit the photo.
I keep my hair blue, but the colour might vary between green-blue, darker or lighter, vivid blue, dark blue and violet. I also have a short red wig, and I am prepared to buy other wigs for the shoot. I am also open for paid hair shoots, in which my hair is cut (not shorter than chin-lenght) or dyed.
- I always work with a contract. I can send this in email before the shoot if you want to look at it. If you want to use your contract, please send it to me before the shoot via e-mail so that I can read and approve. I will not sign contracts that I have not had the time to read or contracts that are offered on the spot.
- I do not shoot with exotic animals, nor with fur or products of exotic animals, like parrot feathers.
- I do not shoot poses that are of a sexual (pornographic, erotic) or sexually submissive nature. I do not shoot open legs, met art, pornography etc.
- I only shoot in environments that I find safe and appropriate. If you would like to shoot outdoors, in a public place, at extreme (hot or cold) temperatures, in water, with bodypaint, dirt, etc, kindly inform me during pre shoot communication, so that I can prepare.
- Please be patient if I need to retouch my makeup or hair when I arrive, as I am only doing my best to make the photos as good as possible!
- I generally don't charge per hour but per shoot. I do need to respect a max shooting time (breaks, chat, makeup and changing included) of 3 to 4 hours depending on the difficulty of the shoot because I have fibromyalgia and I have to take care of my body.
Belgium: Cancellation: 50% if cancelled 3 days before the shoot, 100% if cancelled 24h or less before the shoot. Unless you had a good reason or emergency.
Abroad: 50% if cancelled 7 days before the shoot, 100% if cancelled 3 days or less before the shoot. If I am travelling for this shoot exclusively + transportation costs.
Booking a shoot with me equals agreeing to the cancellation policy.
If you're interested in working with me,you can contact me via e-mail: [url removed] [link removed]
or via instagram @maude_selia. You can also add me on facebook if you're an experienced photographer with a portfolio on facebook.
If mailing me, please provide this info, which makes communication much easier:
- what time
- wardrobe ideas / moodboard
- mua / stylist / designer provided ?
- your phone number and/or e-mail
I am looking forward to work with you!
You don't know where to shoot or do not have your own studio space? Here are a few to contact:
[url removed] [link removed]: Zele, East Flanders, Belgium. / Very spacious professional studio with infinity wall and endless possibilities. Very pleasant an professional studio owner can be booked for guidance at a small extra.
Studio Ingrid Weyers [link removed]: Oordegem, East-Flanders, Belgium.
Elimage studio [link removed] : Berchem, Antwerp, Belgium. / Spacious studio with infinity wall and a lot of possibilities.
Studio Flagey [link removed]: Brussels, Belgium. / Classical style house + spacious studio spaces.
Image 22 [link removed]: Turnhout, Antwerp, Belgium.
Studio XO (Josefien Hoekstra) [link removed]: Amersfoort, Netherlands. / Spacious studio with equipment.
Maude Selia has 3 references; 3 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.