Alternative, Cosplay, Landscape, Lingerie, Pinup and Portrait
I worked as a professional photographer in the past but now shoot my own projects or collaborative work with a model or MUA. I like to create visual stories rather than take pictures of people. I shoot mostly portraits as I find that's the easiest way to convey an emotion in an image.
This can be either on location or at a studio, depending on weather conditions and projects.
Please get in touch if you would like to work together on a creative project.
Should you consider working together, some info:
- I only work with reliable models with a friendly and down to earth attitude - it should be fun for all involved!
- I usually do not give out photos from paid shoot. If you wish to receive photos from such a shoot can of course still purchase them if you wish (at a reasonable price).
- Just light make-up is usually best unless it is part of the concept we shoot.
- Before a shoot we will discuss wardrobe and topic of the shoot and arrange a time and place.
- It is important to me that you are comfortable during the shoot. There is no performance pressure or stress.
- Chaperones are not a problem.
My main influences in random order (and highly recommended to check out):
markmk has 10 references; 10 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.