Stats and sizes
- 28yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 37C-30-39
- USA dress size 8
- 5'5" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Hazel eyes
- Very long coloured hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
- I have many tattoos
Alternative, Beauty, Bondage, Commercial, Cosplay, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional and Wedding
Hi, I'm Jossie! I'm 28 years old and from South Africa, living in Belgium.
I'm an internationally published model with 11 years of experience.
I mainly shoot alternative, fantasy and conceptual work, but am open to other genres, however, I DO NOT shoot nude. Implied nude and lingerie work is extremely limited.
I'm available for shoots in Belgium and surrounding countries.
- I have 10 tattoos in total, mostly on my legs and feet, but one on my upper arm, one on my upper back, and one very small design on each rib.
- I have two nostril piercings (one on each side), and many ear piercings. My nostril piercings can be removed for shoots if needed, but many of my ear piercings cannot.
- My hair is very long (waist length), and currently split dyed - half black, half green.
- I own the jewellery brand Ayame Designs and often incorporate my designs into my shoots. I can also make custom designs for shoots as long as I am given enough time to prepare. My area of expertise is elegant beaded jewellery - including choker necklaces, body chains, face chains, nose to ear chains, hand bracelets, earrings, etc.
- I have a full wardrobe of gothic and fantasy clothing, including several wedding dresses and gowns, corsets, latex and more.
- I have a collection of about 20 handcrafted headpieces, crowns, horns, etc, as well as other interesting accessories.
- I have many different wigs to use as well.
Notable Features & Publications:
- FEMME Rebelle Magazine - Book 2 cover (April 2019)
- Sanctuary Magazine Vol #37 (February 2019)
- Gothesque Magazine - October issue Volume 2 (October 2018)
- Gothesque Magazine - Elizabeth Bathory issue Volume 1 - back cover & 10 page feature (August 2017)
- FEMME Rebelle Magazine - The Weird & The Wonderful issue (June 2017)
- Gothesque Magazine - Lights issue (December 2016)
- Cynical Fashion Magazine - Into The Depths issue (July 2016)
- RebelsMarket interview - Living As An Alternative Model interview (December 2014)
- S.K.O.A. Magazine - Issue 1 (March 2014)
Jossie Ayame has 1 references; 1 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.