Stats and sizes
- 33yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 32C-25-36
- USA dress size 4
- 5'3" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Green eyes
- Shoulder length auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
I've been modelling for over 12 years and have an ever-fresh attitude! I'm very much in love with creating gorgeous imagery, learning, evolving and helping others do the same.
I'm available for hire for photographers, workshops, designers and artists, working in portraiture, fashion & art nudes, as well as being well-suited and experienced in historic, art-inspired, pre-raphaelite & underwater modelling.
Why you might like to book me...
- I approach each photoshoot with renewed creativity, professionalism, extensive experience and devotion. You get what you pay for.
- I take care of my figure and skin well with natural products and nutrition (plus being lucky with good genetics) - so there's minimal retouching needed, and I can do a very nice job with my own natural make-up if there's no MUA.
- I'm practised in a range of expression, with stories and feelings I put my heart into and act for the camera to varying degrees, from subtle to the more poignant. See my 'Expression' album for examples.
- As well as being comfortable in my naked skin, I can supply a beautiful range of photogenic outfits that I've collected over time and constantly update. Throw me an idea and I'll see what I can do!
- I have a refined awareness for detail and the subtleties that can take a shot to the next level. I love to review images together and work on modifying poses, expression, angles and lighting to best effect.
- I can offer advice where needed to help build on stronger images, due to my extensive modelling experience and my own creative eye. I can offer a lot extra to a shoot than just my physical appearance, and this is something most people really appreciate about working with me.
- I have an intense love for photography too. I've done my own shoots with models for many years, therefore understand the fundamentals, as well as what's helpful from a subject or muse. Still with lots to learn, I'm curious about all different styles, techniques and equipment, so we might also natter about that stuff!
- My time as a book-able model is finite... who knows what the future holds. If you want work with me, for the first time or another session - let's shoot! I've seen some photographers very regretful when great models retire from photoshoots. Go and support the awesome models you admire NOW or as soon as you're able, by booking them! 'There are seven days in the week and 'someday' isn't one of them' ;-)
Your level of experience?
I'm grateful for bookings from both professionals and hobbyists (though I do like to check we're on the same page with inspirations and style), please don't hesitate about contacting me with your ideas.
My personality is positive, quiet and thoughtful rather than 'in your face'. I'm also very easy going, patient and understanding to anyone new to photoshoots or introverted types.
~ For those with less experience I'm confident to move through poses and can help make suggestions in lighting, communication, achieving and choosing the best images possible.
~ For accomplished photographers, I adore and appreciate to work deeper together on ideas, mood and connection.
Please make sure you go over ideas, concepts and props you intend to use, prior to the shoot, to avoid any surprises or disappointment. I don't believe that just because you pay a model, he/she should do anything you want. If I feel uncomfortable with anything or a pose or prop is not to my taste, I will adapt the idea or suggest something else that we can both be happy with.
I'm based in Leicester, and I can drive to most places around mid England fairly easily. If you are further away than a few hours drive, make sure you message me and we can arrange it (but you do need to get in touch to make me aware of your interest so I can add you to my highly organised photographer database matrix, or something).
£50 p/hr | £180 for 4 hours | £300 for the day (up to 9 hours with lunch break)
Travel Cost & Work Tours - With locations & tours further afield, I may ask £10-£40 depending on distance and circumstance, towards travel expenses.
Shooting Trips - If you would be interested in booking me on a shooting trip abroad, I give discounts for 2 day+ or week long photo adventures. Just send me a message to discuss more info, possibilities & schedule.
Exciting events going on in 2018...
Trio Art Nude event at Atlas Studios, Bolton, Sun 12th August - with Nicole Rayner and Ella Rose (sold out)
Trio Bohemian Boudoir Shoot at the Hacienda, London - 27th & 28th October - with Mischkah and Carla Monaco (limited places available)
The Hacienda, London - Thurs 1st (sold out) & Fri 2nd November (sessions available)
Wolfe Cottage Studio, Norfolk - 'Winter Maiden' Model Day - Sat 8th December (time slots available)
3 Day Photo Holiday in France, Studio Lavalette - Fri 29th Sept-Tues 2nd Oct - a few places available
6 Day Photo Holiday in Portugal with Artemis Fauna - Fri 5th-Thurs 11th Oct - sold out
Scotland - September/October
Netherlands, Belgium, & Lille - September/October
Some Suggested Studios to shoot with me that all have their own awesome, unique features...
IN NO PARTICULAR ORDER
Joel Hicks Photographic, Burbage - Studio + on-site lake & outdoor locations
The Natural Light Space, Northampton - Expansive building with huge windows aplenty, an old lift + outdoor lock-side locations.
MAP Studios, Loughborough - Multiple sets, studio, natural light barn & derelict rooms
Studio 78, Leicester - Natural light studio near the city (possibility to combine with outdoor fashion shoot at nearby Abbey Park)
Big Shot Studio, Leighton Buzzard - Tardis of a studio with different themed sets, backdrops, and natural light.
Breedon Hall, near Derby - 18th century Georgian building with beautiful bedrooms & walled garden
Image Red, Tamworth - Two studio rooms + a grungy natural light warehouse on site
Sandon Studio, Stafford - Stately home with many rooms, sets, studio & garden
Unique Capture, Milton Keynes - Commercial, vastly equipped studio with infinity cove and home sets.
The Hacienda, East London - Beautifully styled, creatively furnished apartment with natural light, wooden floors and warm, rustic glow.
Belt Craft Studio & The Buckle Factory, North London - funky hipster heaven, natural light, rust, & vintage furniture
Gregory Brown's Lofthouse Studio, Battersea, south-west London - compact but flexible and very creative space with brilliant props
Hallam Mill, Stockport - Huge warehouse space with rows of windows, peeling paint, rough floorboards and props.
Talliston House & Gardens, North Essex - A magical rabbit hole of fascinating, sumptuous themed rooms, featuring over 1800 antiques from all around the world!
WindmillArt Studio, Cambridge - Gardens with stone statues & derelict glasshouse with abandoned swimming pool!
Far Forest Studio, near Kidderminster - Large equipped studio with extensive wardrobe collection surrounded by private woodland and a waterfall.
Little Chelsea Gallery, Eastbourne - Great studio by the coast, with beautiful chaise lounge, white bedroom and derelict attic.
Please feel free to email me for an extended list of recommendations!
Stuck for ideas? Here are some themes I enjoy:
Emotive portraits, storytelling, honest, poetic, expressive styles
Experimental, flair, bokeh, polaroids, slow shutter speeds, dance and movement
Sculptural studio nudes, geometric shapes, bodyscapes, abstracts, painting with light
Natural light, ethereal, dream-like
Modern, minimalist compositions, negative space
Surrealism, strange, haunting, quirky, dark concepts
Fashion nudes with attitude and contemporary fashion
Timeless, classical, mythical, pre-raphaelite, renaissance, elizabethan
Fairytale, magical, mermaids & nymphs
Delicate feminine lingerie, luxurious corsetry, candy cute pin-up
Cinematic, film noir, vintage, hollywood glamour
Wedding & bridal, smiling happy commercial, street fashion
Human form in the landscape, playing in nature, shooting from above
Urbex, derelict places, complimenting architecture
I look forward to hearing from you, please don't hesitate to send an enquiry.
Ivory Flame has 449 references; 449 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.