Stats and sizes
- 36yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 32C-26-37
- USA dress size 4
- 5'3" tall
- USA shoe size 7
- Green eyes
- Very long auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fitness, Life Drawing, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Remote, Sheer, Swimwear, Topless and Wedding
Hi! I'm a professional model with 15 years of experience working with photographers, artists and designers.
I have an ever-fresh attitude and adore creating beautiful, interesting imagery.
I love learning, evolving, and working with others to do the same.
I intend to model full-time until mid-late 2022 then my availability as a model will be reduced (not quitting or retiring totally! But if you'd like to book me don't wait around forever ;-))
Taking both in-person and remote bookings...
Currently my in-person shoots are spaced out, and I can do a lateral flow covid test the day before any shoots.
I'm based in Leicester, and I can drive to most places around mid England fairly easily.
I generally don't announce 'tours' anymore, or do many studio days - I build trips around bookings, so I encourage you to reach out if you're keen to shoot, rather than wait to see a casting or travel notice.
Please read my notes and I'll be happy to receive your enquiry.
Genres I work in...
Portraits - Fashion - Vintage - Lingerie - Artistic Nude - Bridal - Fairytale - Character - Underwater
See my portfolio here and my website for full galleries of the styles and range.
I'm available for...
Creative Photoshoots - Workshops & Events - Photography Trips - 1:1 Mentoring
High Quality, Bespoke Remote Photoshoots Available...
Remote working has presented another way to create together from anywhere in the world, via tethered screenshare technology.
I started offering this method in April 2020 to stay safe during the pandemic, and continually advance my set-up to allow a very active role and creative experience for the photographer. I can help and guide anyone through the process, giving input where needed, for a fulfilling collaboration - the same as in-person shoots.
- Lots of creative options to explore from in my home studio
- Take RAW and jpeg images with full frame Canon 6D and L lenses.
- Build rapport, review images, and collaborate on ideas during the session.
- Practise and improve photoshoot communication, and stretch your creativity
- Embrace a more considered pace for great attention to detail, artful concepts and exceptional results.
- Tuition sessions for new photographers available.
- 'Technophobes' welcome! I'm at ease with the method and take care of the tech side!
- Screenshare software very simple to download and use.
- View some of the creative and unique examples here... https://www.ivoryflame.co.uk/portfolio/remote/
Want to learn more? Further info, step-by-step process, shooting options, availability, terms and conditions viewable on my remote page - https://www.ivoryflame.co.uk/remote. Send me a message for my remote rates and to book a date.
S T R E N G T H S . . .
- Natural red hair and clear pale skin with minimal retouching needed.
- Versatile, renaissance style for timeless or otherworldly looks.
- Hair and make-up skills - example / example- but I love achieving different looks with professional MUAS and hair stylists.
- Model wardrobe supplied if needed - a beautiful range of photogenic clothing, accessories and fabrics.
- Comfortable natural and emotive - see 'Expression' album for examples.
- Creative & collaborative spirit - I'm attentive to detail, focussed, enthusiastic and inspired!
I'm grateful for bookings from both professionals and hobbyists, feel free to contact me with your ideas.
~ For those with less experience I'm confident to move through poses and can help make knowledgeable suggestions in lighting, communication, achieving and choosing the best images possible.
~ For accomplished photographers, I adore and appreciate to work deeper together on ideas, mood and connection. Let's make iconic shots together!
U K I N - P E R S O N M O D E L L I N G R A T E S . . .
- £60 p/hr for 2 or 3 hours | £220 for 4 hours (£55 p/hr) | £340 for 8 hours (£42.50 p/hr) - plus travel costs.
I usually ask 50% deposit or full payment in advance. My preference for payment is bank transfer, or Paypal.
My remote rates are slightly higher due to the additional costs of my home studio and equipment - send me a message for info. Currently I only offer my home set-up for remote shoots.
For in-person shoots I'm happy to travel to a venue or location you know of, work at any of the studios in my recommended list (see below), and I can also recommended a few outdoor woodland locations in Leicestershire.
Important Notes and my 'guidelines' for nudity...
- Just because a model is paid, I don't believe he/she should do anything the photographer asks, without prior agreement. With nudity I strive to work on creative figure work or well considered, artful ideas that are interesting, beautiful or evocative... rather than nudity for the sake of it. More provocative posing works great for other models but it's not for me.
- Here are some ways I do not wish to pose: flirt with the camera whilst nude or undressing, reveal one breast from an outfit in an unnatural way, pose nude with front-on lighting, pose as 'naked girl in distress', look 'shocked as if caught nude', pose nude with props (like big hat or instrument) without context or artistic lighting that focuses on form, extreme close-ups of my breasts or pubic area. In essence I try to steer clear of glamour or over-sexualised nudity.
To avoid any surprises, please make sure you go over ideas, concepts and props you intend to use, in advance. You can send examples or moodboards to help show the look and feel you're aiming for. If I feel uncomfortable with anything, we can adapt the idea or suggest something else that we can both be happy with.
D I F F E R E N T L O O K S . . .
My natural hair and minimal make-up are perfect for timeless styles of bygone eras or raw natural portraits.
I can also add more shiny glamourous curls / 20s waves / long extensions / tighter, afro-like curls / straight sleek hair, and have a cute apricot, anime style short wig. Make sure to discuss well in advance. I can also do more own make-up to a good standard but more different and bolder looks, see below!
R E C O M M E N D E D M U A 'S
Sophie Daly Make-Up & Hair - http://www.sophiedaly.com
Gemma Howell MUA - https://purpleport.com/portfolio/gemmamakeup/
Natalie Wood Make-up & Hair - https://purpleport.com/portfolio/nataliewoodmua
N E E D I N S P I R A T I O N ?
Here are some themes I really enjoy:
Emotive portraits, storytelling, honest, poetic, expressive styles
Experimental, flair, bokeh, polaroids, slow shutter speeds, dance and movement
Sculptural studio nudes, geometric shapes, bodyscapes, abstracts, painting with light
Natural light, ethereal, dream-like, otherworldly
Contemporary, futuristic, minimalist compositions, negative space
Surrealism, strange, haunting, quirky, dark concepts
Fashion nudes with attitude and bold styling
Timeless, classical, mythical, pre-raphaelite, renaissance, elizabethan
Fairytale, magical, mermaids & nymphs
Delicate feminine lingerie, luxurious corsetry, candy cute pin-up
Cinematic, film noir, vintage, hollywood glamour
Wedding & bridal, smiling happy commercial, street fashion
Human form in the landscape, playing in nature, shooting from above
Urbex, derelict places, complimenting architecture
M Y P H O T O G R A P H Y
I've been photographing people and models for over 10 years. You can see my work behind the lens here at @jewelledearth.
R E C O M M E N D E D S T U D I O S
Places that have their own awesome, unique features (in no particular order)
Big Shot Studio, Leighton Buzzard - Tardis of a studio with earthy feel, different themed sets, backdrops, and natural light.
Scorpion Residence, Kettering - 3 rooms full of light, minimalist style, with ornate bed, and peachy bare plaster walls.
The Boardroom, Derby - Light-filled white room with great windows, beautiful backdrops available, a stairwell and cellar.
Image Red, Tamworth - Two studio rooms + a grungy natural light warehouse on site
Saracen House Studio, Milton Keynes - Multiple colourama backdrops, daylight room with boudoir set.
Belt Craft Studio & The Buckle Factory, North London - funky hipster heaven, natural light, rust, & vintage furniture
Gregory Brown's Lofthouse Studio, Battersea, south-west London - compact but flexible and very creative space with brilliant props
Hallam Mill, Stockport - Huge warehouse space with rows of windows, peeling paint, rough floorboards and props.
Talliston House & Gardens, North Essex - A magical rabbit hole of fascinating, sumptuous themed rooms, featuring over 1800 antiques from all around the world!
Far Forest Studio, near Kidderminster - Large equipped studio with extensive wardrobe collection surrounded by private woodland and a waterfall.
Little Chelsea Gallery, Eastbourne - Great studio by the coast, with beautiful chaise lounge, white bedroom and derelict attic.
The Cottage Studio, West Sussex - Spacious studio with invinity cove, ropes, lyra, mezzanine level to shoot downwards and nearby outdoor locations
Pipewell Hall, near Kettering - Decadent country house, with grand fireplace, staircase, reception rooms, bedrooms and expansive gardens.
I get discounts at some of these places - let me know which you're interested in!
E V E N T S 2 0 2 1
'Fright or Flight' Creativity Hub Events 30th & 31st Oct - Staffordshire
Underwater at Tankspace myself and Artemis Fauna - UK Model Events - Sat 13th Nov SOLD OUT
Available at Fareham Studio - Sat 20th and 21st Nov
Publications and Exhibition Features...
Women Painting Exhibition, MEAM, Barcelona, 2021 - Patricia Watwood
Graphis, Nudes 5, Art Book, 2020 - Klaus Kampert | Nyk Sykes
SeeingWOMEN Honourable Mention, 2020 - Håkon Grønning
Photoshoot Awards Winner 2019 - Håkon Grønning
Yoga Photograms Exhibition, London, 2017 - Rob and Nick Carter
Music Video 'Lies, Lies, Lies', 2016 - The Luka State
FAPA Grand Prize Winner 'Flora', 2015 - Jaime Travezan
'Eat & Delete' Installation Exhibition, New York, 2014 - Conor Harrington
'Transforming Nude Painting' 2013 - Rob and Nick Carter
'The Box' A Typology of Poses in a Confined Space, 2013 - Eric Kellerman
ObsessionArt 'Female First' Exhibition, London, 2012 - Stephen Perry
BP Portrait Awards 2011, National Portrait Gallery, London - Louis Smith
'Lighting the Nude', Cover, 2010 - Gregory Brown
Please do send an enquiry, giving a rough idea of the date/s, duration, proposed location and styles you would like to shoot, and feel free to ask any questions about working together.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Ivory Flame has 738 references; 738 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.