Stats and sizes
- 34yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 43C-37-44
- USA dress size 12
- 5'11" tall
- USA shoe size 9
- Blue eyes
- Very long black hair
- White skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Remote, Swimwear and Wedding
Based in Preston, UK. Travel regularly. Often change my location while travelling to find local shoots.
Been so busy. Going to update my photos here, other platforms and my portfolio very soon. Lots of awesome new photos on social media. It can be so hard deciding.
There is a section covering travel locations and dates.
Apologies this is now a long profile. I prefer to use this profile to answer frequently asked questions, saveS time (both mine and yours), and a space to connect with those on my wavelength. I'm also very thorough. I like to take a thorough approach for shoots.
Added titles so you can skip to the parts that are relevant to you.
Love the arts.
Vintage enthusiast. Love old photos too.
Addicted to fitness.
Not only is fitness a great passion of mine, but I think it helps my career too. As does my love and appreciation for art.
Planning is key to shoots and good results. I like to plan a lot prior to shoot day if possible.
I take my measurements monthly. However please see my last login date if I'm busy/away. I can be contacted on social media also.
Last stats update: 07.06.22. Gosh sorry what a busy few months. Will do that this tomorrow (17.10.22). Usually update monthly and update my date. Will remove this once I've measured up tomorrow. Currently on the road.
- Started modelling as a child Modelling regularly in a magazine (paid work). Was the only child model called back. A pleasure to work with.
- Took part in a few shoots in my teens until my love of performing took over.
- Worked for a few years as a hair model (this included competitions. Paid work). I have long hair full of volume.
- Modelled as a make up model at events.
- Legs and shoe work (paid).
- Then in 2013 while working on maybe my third performance themed shoot, I realised how much the two forms of art complement each other. I'm a better model due to my performance experience (been performing all my life on stage) and I'm a much better performer due to modelling.
- My earnings and experience allowed me to become an Equity member in 2014. Very proud moment.
- Continued there after with a mixture of model work.
- Work very happily in teams. Paid experience working as a solo model, duets and in groups.
- I have paid experience working in different settings and different countries.
- Last published in August 2022.
- Open to different styles, moods and looks. Been told I have the ability to look very different.
- Indoor shoots or outdoor shoots. Very confident shooting outdoors.
- Prefer outdoor shoots. Really feel a boost of energy and inspiration when working outdoors.
- Quiet or busy outdoor locations - no problem. It doesn't distract me.
- Obviously indoor shoots have so many pros. Happy to shoot either - clients choose (paid shoots).
- For the main part, I find it easier to say that I work down to lingerie/swimwear and list this as my level. I'm incredibly picky when it comes to anything beyond lingerie.
- I set my limit as lingerie. Only for the right project would I go beyond (for the right project my max limit is implied nude). I'm so incredibly picky about this so it's easier to list my limit as working down to lingerie. E.g. implied topless or nude would have to be empowering to women, I'd have to agree with the message and there's so much I wouldn't do beyond lingerie.
- Working down to my limit of lingerie - style me as you wish. Indoors or outdoors - don't mind.
RELIABLE MODEL FOR PROJECTS
I'm reliable and only ever agree to a shoot once I can absolutely can commit.
Have experience working as a model, event manager for a long time (I don't model full time) and I've been on stage all my life. This gives me a good insight into just how much work, time, and the costs that go into shoots sometimes. Once I give a yes, I will be there.
I do value my worth and how much I can bring to your shoot.
Sorry, this really is long. I'm a chatterbox, but this can be a positive. Being thorough and asking plenty of questions ensures a smoother sail. Many might not like my chatty approach, but it gets better results than when I don't show an interest.
Whatever your theme, outfit, hairstyle, location etc. I will embrace it! Full of enthusiasm.
MY PROJECTS AND SHOOTS
In addition to my work as a model, I enjoy running projects. I'm full of detailed ideas for my own projects. Will provide costumes and styling. Sometimes I scout for locations and test venues.
My mood boards contain commentary including why images have been chosen.
For indoor shoots, I look for interesting venues for backdrops.
See the project section for some of my ideas.
YOUR PROJECTS AND SHOOTS
However, when working on your shoot or project I'll follow your lead and discuss what you want to achieve to fully understand your vision. Giving you the best end result.
On paid shoots, my opinions won't come up. Dress and style me entirely as you wish. I'm fully aware of why I'm hired as a model - to model (you are not hiring or seeking a stylist, photographer, technician etc, but a model). It's all about what you want. As long as my clients are happy with the images, I'm happy.
You can sadly only have one model profile so my profile may change drastically from time to time to match current projects/aims.
MORE IMAGES AVAILABLE - LETS KEEP IN TOUCH
To see more of my work I'm on Instagram as @harveyvampmodel
Profiles can also be found on social media sites under Harvey Vamp (these profiles are not fashion model focused, but burlesque artist/entertainer and vintage enthusiast related).
Feel free to browse and if we click let's follow each other on social media to keep up to date with each others work and/or art.
I'm not only on PurplePort to find work, but also because I love looking at photography. Love art galleries. So yes I really do want to see your creations online and follow your journey :)
Happy to follow, like, comment back as long as your profile is public (need to see what I'm following) and not overly offensive (I am very open-minded with many interests so I guess it's just no to the "isms" that springs to mind). Thanks for any likes, comments etc. I'll engage back as long as there is content to do so.
Let's arrange a shoot. When away I will have other commitments and bookings however.
1. Edinburgh: 18-21st October 2022. Busy for 14 hours across the days so drop me a message if wish to shoot in the City centre.
2. London: Been asked to head down to London, but due to not all expenses being covered waiting to arrange a few shoots and meetings. It will be soon 2022.
3. Glasgow: Dates TBC once photographer is in touch. We are also considering other locations. However I've had three photographers interested in shooting in Glasgow so it looks a possibility. Again like London I'm waiting on details. I won't be out of pocket.
4. Liverpool: TBC we're seeking a lap dancing venue for the shoot. Happy to stay over if there's more interest in a few shoots. Do make yourself known photographers who wish to shoot in Liverpool.
MOSTLY I WORK FOR PAY OR TFP.
SO TFP, PAID OR OTHER?
Won't be out of pocket unless I'm making a profit from the project.
I really shouldn't have to say this, but frankly, I've been disgusted by some photographers and studios (Not all. Love most of you. Won't name names I'm too professional and things are not black and white).
If both parties are benefiting. Maybe it's a shoot to explore ideas, a test shoot, a shoot to keep ourselves current, photos we are just posting as content fillers or working on each other's projects in exchange (creating art) - TFP is a good option.
However, if anyone is making money - we all make money together. If you're being paid or expect to be paid for any photo - everyone is paid. If the photos will bring customers to your shop, salon, studio etc. then we all get paid. For a new business budget might an issue, but there are options around this where we all financially gain, but without the risk or exploitation.
I'm excluding entertainment events where all costs go back into the theatre, group, society etc. upkeep. Excluding charities. These come into TFP, so don't be put off and do contact me. Time can also be offered.
If after a TFP shoot an opportunity came up to financially benefit from the shoot - then again we all benefit.
I also find it disgusting when studios ask their clients (not models) for payment, don't pay models, but instead exploit their paying clients using them as models to bring in business and make even more money. Being paid is not wrong/the issue here (not at all) - using photos that you've already received payment for to make further money and make connections is unacceptable.
MY PROJECT IDEAS
If you fancy any of the following project ideas let me know (and also let me know about any projects you would like me to be a part of in exchange).
Happy to hear any suggestions too.
Creating moodboards for each.
Sometimes I like to do a one off shoot and other times I think a test shoot is really useful (shoot, review and reshoot to improve the shots).
Sometimes I reshoot if unhappy or the idea's been further developed. Sometimes I look back and decide I need to reshoot with a photographer, because we need an extra person/spare hands for reminders, make-up touch-ups and/or other assistance.
Ideas below are listed in a random order. Not prioritised. Happy to work on projects/shoots in any order.
Some ideas are more developed than others. The mood boards are ever-developing also.
1. BURLESQUE, LAP DANCE, INDOOR SHOOT.
2. SPORTS/FITNESS STREET SHOOT.
3. SPORTS/FITNESS INDOOR VERSION. MORE GLAM.
4. BURLESQUE, STRIP TEASE IN A BATH & ROOM SHOOTS. PIN-UP, DANCING, BUBBLES, CHAMPAGNE & WASHING. FLOOR DANCE & TUB DANCE/WASH.
5. MODERN, STRIP TEASE, BATH SHOOTS. SIMILAR TO PREVIOUS, BUT WITH MODERN VIBES.
6. HAIR SHOOTS. LONG VOLUME HAIR SHOOT. VARIOUS HAIR STYLES, PRODUCTS, UPDOS & HAIR DOWN.
7. SLEEPWEAR SHOOTS.
8. 1940S BIKE RIDE IN LINGERIE OUTDOOR SHOOT.
9. 1940S DELIVERING A LETTER, POST BOX, GLAM COMEDY STREET SHOOT.
10. VINTAGE OR PIN-UP MARKING THE SEASONS OR ANNUAL HOLIDAYS SHOOTS.
11. BRIDAL SOLO SHOOTS.
12. BRIDAL DUET SHOOTS.
13. BRIDAL SHOOTS. MAYBE INCLUDE GENDER PLAY.
14.1920S BOUDOIR INDOOR SHOOT.
15. 1940S FAREWELL/REUNITING AT A STEAM RAILWAY OUTDOOR SHOOT.
16. ITEMS (ANY) SHOOT. COMMERCIAL PRACTICE.
17. WATER SHOOTS. MAKE-UP AND WATER.
18. JUST A FEATHER BOA AND I. IMPLIED NUDE SHOOT. FEMALE EMPOWERMENT ONLY.
19. 1940S VINTAGE/BURLESQUE VIBES AND LINGERIE WITH OLYMPIC BARBELL SHOOT.
20. 1960S MOD MANNEQUIN SHOP AND BEDROOM SHOOT(S).
21. SOLO, MODERN, GLAM, NIGHT SHOOT. STREET, INDOORS OR COMBO SHOOT.
22. FROUP, MODERN, GLAM, NIGHT SHOOT. STREET, INDOORS OR COMBO SHOOT.
23. 1940S JUXTAPOSITION TABLE SOLO SHOOT.
24. 1940S JUXTAPOSITION TABLE SHOOT WITH AN ADDITIONAL MODEL.
25. BURLESQUE, VINTAGE OR PIN-UP, SLOW REVEAL, BODY PARTS SHOOTS. BURLESQUE DANCE. BODY PARTS CLOSE-UPS. USE OF LIGHT & SHADOW.
26. BURLESQUE LAP DANCE, SLOW REVEAL, BODY PARTS SHOOTS. BODY PARTS CLOSE-UPS. USE OF LIGHT & SHADOW.
27. BOUDOIR, BODY PARTS SHOOTS. MODERN OR VINTAGE. BODY PARTS CLOSE UPS. USE OF LIGHT & SHADOW.
28. SHADOW & LIGHT WITH ILLUMINOUS COSTUMES STREET SHOOT(S).
29. SHADOW AND LIGHT WITH ILLUMINOUS COSTUMES STUDIO SHOOT(S). MAYBE MORE GLAM OR MAYBE COMMERCIAL VIBES.
30. FAGIN (FROM OLIVER) BURLESQUE STREET & OUTDOOR SHOOTS. A FEMALE FAGIN WITH THE BURLESQUE TOUCH.
31. 1940S GROUP SUMMER PICNIC OUTDOOR SHOOT.
32. ONE ITEM (ANY) OR COLOUR IN VARIOUS THEMES (SEE INSTA' @HARVEYVAMPMODEL FOR THE WEEKLY THEMES OR CONTACT) TO CREATE A COLLECTION SHOOT(S).
33. DRAG KING/CROSSDRESSING SOLO SHOOT.
34. LADS STEREOTYPE NIGHT OUT SHOOTS. DRAG KING/CROSSDRESSER (ME) WITH MALE MODELS. INDOORS & STREET SHOOT.
35. DRAG KING & DRAG QUEEN/PRINCESS DUET SHOOT.
36. VILLAIN, FAUX DRAG QUEEN (ME) SHOOT. INCLUDES MALE MODEL.
37. WHAT CAN I SAY I'M ALL ABOUT CHARACTERS. MORE CHARACTERS & MORE DRAG (MAYBE AN ANDROGENOUS SHOOT ALSO). ANY OTHER DRAG SHOOT IDEAS PLEASE FEEL FREE TO SUGGEST. HAPPY TO PLAY FEMALE, MALE OR STRIP TEASE TO REVEAL ‘BEHIND THE SCENES’. SOLO, DUET OR GROUPS.
38. DISNEY PRINCESSES (ALL) SHOOTS WITH VINTAGE TWISTS.
39. POSSIBLY SOME DISNEY PRINCES. MAYBE WITH A FEM BURLESQUE TWIST MAYBE IN DRAG.
40. LIFESTYLE SHOOTS. INDOORS & OUTDOORS SHOOTS. LOVE A BEAUTIFUL BACKDROP. EASIER TO SHOW MOODBOARD.
41. HOW CAN I HELP YOU? PLEASE SHARE YOUR BOARDS & THEMES.
My moodboards are full of details on the shoots, even left out a few ideas covered on the boards and I'm forever adding more ideas.
LOCATIONS FOR SHOOTS/PROJECTS
I'm also constantly scouting for locations. Found four beautiful hotel locations for projects. One in Edinburgh, Leeds and two in Birmingham. Have my eye also on a location in Liverpool, but haven't received a reply as of yet.
The other locations have all given the green light.
Leeds for Mod 60s.
Birmingham for burlesque, bath dance, pin-up, vintage, performance, maybe boudoir.
Second Birmingham location is more modern, retro at a push. Currently thinking what I could do with the space. Possibly drag or fashion shoot.
The Edinburgh location could be used for 20s or 40s shoot ideas and burlesque. It has a beautiful boudoir feel. Could even be modern with a twist.
DO YOU ALSO LOVE VINTAGE?
If you love vintage inspired or authentic vintage we need to chat!
Let me know also if you would prefer to work on these projects one-to-one or with other creative individuals (other photographers, MUA, Hair Stylist, Clothes Stylist, Models, Other).
Tell me also about all of your own ideas and shoots/projects you'd like me to work on for you also.
COSTUMES AND CLOTHES
Not at all a fashionable person. This certainly makes me a good model, because I never give my opinion. What the stylist wants me to wear I will wear.
If you're short of costumes, I own some pretty costumes. Some include LED lights.
Clothes wise I have a very simple and small wardrobe (pretty much leggings, tops and a few jumpers. Old). Nothing new that would look good in photos. I'll turn up in a pair of simple leggings and a top, ready to change into the clothes you have ready for me.
Harvey Vamp has 16 references; 16 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.