Beauty, Glamour, Lingerie, Nude, Portrait, Sheer and Topless
The short version:
I am a hobby photographer with a decent amount of studio experience, creating images for my own enjoyment and publication to my social media sites. I am looking for paid models and HMUAs for my projects.
You can contact me by PM here, or use ggreyphoto at icloud dot com.
The longer version:
I picked up photography as a hobby in high school, a very, very long time ago with a Minolta SRT 101 (!). I stopped about 15 years ago when film cameras became a bit impractical, and my life got too busy.
Early in 2016, I finally bought a camera again (a Nikon D610), but this time I decided to get into portrait, glamour, lingerie, and art-nude photography. I was lucky enough to find an organized group of like-minded photographers, and got a chance to learn studio lighting and model direction. Having learned photography on a fully manual camera has helped me work with studio lighting, where most of the modern camera automation isn't very useful. I also have experience in photoshop - mostly for graphics work; this has helped a lot with doing good post-production work.
- For most of my projects, I look to pay a model (and HMUA if needed); doing so lets me work with experienced models so I can focus on the artistic side of the project.
- I am willing to pay (a reasonable rate) for less experienced models if I see something unique in their portfolio. I am a teacher by trade, so I have no problem helping a model achieve her best.
- I have access to a rental studio where I do most of my shoots; but will try to work other locations as well.
- The fee paid to the model is the only compensation for these shoots. As a courtesy, I try to provide 3-5 images to the model, but no promises.
TFP Projects and my 10-in-10 promise:
- I only do a few of these, due to time constraints.
- I take TFP seriously; if a model commits her time to the shoot I will get 10 fully retouched images to her within 10 working days.
I am focused on in-studio work for now, exploring lighting from simple portraits to edgy, abstract visions. I work a lot on art nude concepts. I am also starting outdoor glamour-style shoots and would like to collaborate on finding interesting locations.
If you like what you see in my portfolio and would like to arrange a shoot:
- Contact me here via direct message, or
- Contact me on Instagram
- I do not like to communicate over Facebook!
- I prefer to finalize arragements via e-mail
ggreyphoto has 1 references; 1 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.