Stats and sizes
- 29yr old Female model
- Stats(in/usa) 30N-29-40
- USA dress size 8
- 5'5" tall
- USA shoe size 6
- Gray eyes
- Very long auburn/red hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Commercial, Cosplay, Fashion, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Pinup, Portrait, Swimwear and Wedding
Hi! I'm Evie, about ten years experience as a model, some trade, some agency work, some freelance. Took a break from PP for about four years, hence the ancient references :)
I'm looking for other creative people who want to make awesome images at my current portfolio level or better - so, pretty much the same as everyone else, really.
Happy to travel for the right project, tea is an absolute must, I don't require much in the way of direction but I'm happy to take it if it's offered, and I like working with weird people - got strange pets, collect dead stuff or listen to weird music? I want to know!
Bonus if you're looking to shoot any of the following;
- Fantasy (I'm a D&D nerd. Current character is a Dwarven Barbarian called Cherri Skullsmasher. Does your project involve knights, monsters, princess/princesses in distress? I might want to be any and all of these things. Bonus if you are also a D&D nerd with cool stories)
- Underwater (I've shot underwater once, and am dying to give it a go again! Depending on the project and photographer, I may be able to organise a place it can be shot)
- Fashion Fetish (I've got so much gear for this, but most of the stuff I see isn't my jam. I'm thinking more Madonna's equestrian stuff, or Deandri's promo images. Unless you're Garth Knight and want a fat girl for your enchanted forest work, of course. Then HMU)
- Gothic (I love shooting Romantic goth stuff. Cliffs, castles, the sublime and picturesque, enormous dresses - I have many enormous dresses. I also love nu goth work)
- Big, well thought out projects with a narrative. (I love working on images with a storyline.)
- Working with other models (this is more of a maybe - I've done it a couple of times, but I've still got stuff I want to try, depending on the project)
I love teas, working with crazy, talented people, and getting to try new things and add them to my portfolio. I don't love dealing with colossal egos, being without tea and being asked to shoot topless. You don't want me to shoot topless. I don't want to shoot topless. Don't ask. It'll be weird for everyone.
Thanks for stopping by my profile, I have absolutely no intention of using the calendar (I'm bad enough at updating the google one) but will check my messages and update my photos when my email nags me. Have a look around, I'm going to go and make tea :D
EvieWolfe has 25 references; 25 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.