Beauty, Commercial, Dance, Fashion, Fetish, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Hi my name is Steve and I am based in South West Scotland
I have a Licentiate from the Society of Wedding and Portrait Photographers ( though I don't do weddings!!)
Stiobhan is the Gaelic for my name and my persona in other places.
I like making images of people; portraits but also travel photography
I am also a landscape photographer, concentrating upon the landscapes of Scotland and I have a particular interest in working with image making for charities too. If you want to see my wider work please go to www.backabit.co.uk .
I am an award winning photographer and you can see some of the images on the relevant gallery on my site .
So some basics!
- I work for pay or TF or pay models, depending upon the circumstances and what each of us is getting from the shoot.
- Other than having a strict 18+ policy I have no preconceptions with regard to the age or gender of the models
- I have no preconceptions on the style of the shoot, ask , talk discuss and we can see what we can do.
- I am also prepared to mentor and offer assessment to models coming new into this area of work.
- Glasgow is also reasonably close for me but for those prepared to travel or venues they would like to use I also have my own travelling lights outfit and a small home studio
- On TF and collaborative shoots I will host the finished images on my website with downloads free to the model
- I always work at the comfort level set by the model
- I only ever cancel in the case of illness or when the weather makes shooting impossible
- You can never over communicate with or upset me! If you have a concern or a question or an issue - share it.
- I strongly encourage anyone considering working with me to contact my references to check me out.
Styles of shoot
I share the shots as we are going along, and while I am prepared to direct I love working with people with their own ideas. I believe that both parties bring their artistry to the shoot. I love movement in my images. I will normally work to agree mood boards prior to a shoot, as a starting point to get the artistic process going. I like retro shoots, costume shoots too.
For me humour and a relaxed atmosphere are essential, nothing rushed and a willingness to experiment. I am very flexible on arrangements so the best thing to do if you are interested in working with me is to contact me and see if we can work something out. Have a look at my portfolio and references and see what you think.
From time to time I will be issuing calls related to specific projects that I am working on
Stiobhan has 16 references; 16 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.