Added 1341329327 by DennisValdez Photography.
It was established in 1840 when the city of London burial grounds at Bunhill Fields ran out of space. It was designed and laid out on 32 acre of grounds previously belonging to 17th Century Fleetwood.
The Chapel is the only surviving work of William Hosking (1800-1861). The entrance is of Egyptian revival design with two lodges in the small temples.