- Part time Photographer
- More than 4 years experience
- I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment
- I can travel or work from home
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie and Portrait
Hi, I'm Demis - a London-based published fashion photographer + Hollywood visual effects artist ('Aladdin', 'Star Wars VIII', 'The Great Gatsby' etc).
I'm mostly only shooting editorial submissions & paid projects at present, however do get in touch if you have any amazing test shoot ideas you'd love to run by me + my chilled East London team :)
Always happy to hear from fashion creatives (stylists, MUA, hairstylists) looking for that photographer crazy enough to say yes.
Anything urgent, you can also find me on insta: @demislw
Or for just my Polaroid work, see insta: @dlw_polaroids
Currently keen to speak to models/creatives interested in shoots that might include:
- having excuses to shoot with my vintage Polaroid equipment... but it has to be new/interesting.
- hitting some edgy Helmut Newton style high contrast flavours, or similarly stylised/impact work
- getting a bit freaky, Roger Ballen style.
- medium format BW street-rambles (look for them in my folio - so much fun!)
- high-concept pieces where I get to use my visual effects skills in a subtle, non-cheesy way.
- high-speed destruction pieces
- mixed-media work (emulsion lifts, analogue-to-digital-back-to-analogue mash-ups, collage)
Demis LW has 6 references; 6 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.