Alternative, Commercial, Dance, Erotic, Fashion, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Portrait, Promotional, Swimwear and Topless
Hi I'm Graham, a hobbyist photographer. I'm more of an engineer than an artist and I am interested in all the technical aspects of photography and studio lighting. I like to produce natural looking photographs with minimal post-processing.
I use a studio in Manchester. When weather permits, I also try to make use of outdoor locations close to the studio.
I'm looking to expand my portfolio with male models. I always carefully plan my shoots and I will guide models fully through the shoot, so you don't need to have any previous modelling experience. I always pay models, even new models.
Here are some of the themes I am most interested in:
- Casual wear: Such as jeans, trackies, t-shirts, hoodies
- Sports wear: For example football kit, and maybe using sports kit as props.
- Underwear & Swimwear: All styles including Lifestyle, catalogue, fitness, glamour.
- Colour Blue: Images of any type with a blue theme.
Interested in a shoot? Just get in touch for more info. Please note:
- I only shoot models aged 18+, so please be prepared to bring proof of age (driving licence or passport) to the shoot.
- I ask the model to sign a release form at the end of the shoot.
- You need to be able to get to Manchester. If you are using public transport then I can collect you from the station.
Thanks for reading! I hope I get the opportunity to work with some of you in the near future.
ChromaGuy has 20 references; 20 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.