Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Meet and Greet team
Important notice: due to a fairly heavy commercial workload, please try to be thorough when messaging me. Thank you
I have the use of a nearby small indoor swimming pool for commercial fashion and soft glamour shoots. Please note that I have to pay to use it but I have a mutual discount deal with the owner, a photographer in her own right (but not on this website).
Completely revised website launched March 2019 - LINK
My studio's new virtual reality backdrop system is now available for shooting. If you're a model who'd like to find out just what remarkable things it can do, please contact me to arrange a shoot. Please check my calendar (this link, not the Purpleport calendar) for my availability.
"Reference 100! Says it all really. Barney is a great guy and an amazing photographer. He is so creative and has amazing vision for finding the perfect shots that nobody has ever thought of or tried..." Harley Page
I work as a freelance photographer covering commercial product photography, fashion, dance, fitness, tourism, fast cars, food, architecture and interior design, and erotic-artistic stills and video. I am the highest rated full-time European commercial photographer on the world's largest freelancing website.
I run my own commercial studio on the edge of the South Downs National Park and I carry £2,000,000 public and professional liability insurance. Hangleton Lane Studio is on this site, with location, directions, nearby hotels and travel times on the studio profile.
STUDIO VIRTUAL TOUR - CLICK HERE - features model Serenity and photographer Graham. Shot by myself. Stitching by Peter at Forza Google. Tour a little out of date nowadays, to be updated as soon as I can.
Member of SIFGP, 500px, Linkedin, People-per-hour, Purpleport, Mandy Network, Model Mayhem and Madcow amongst many others, and listed on Spotlight for headshot work. Highest rated European photographer on freelancer.com, and also the most followed commercial photographer worldwide on quora.com. I trained and worked as a dancer and choreographer in my youth. I still speak "ballet".
I shoot virtual tours as an independent supplier for Google and private clients, and I am accredited to a number of major insurance and property management companies.
As far as I know I am the only photographer in the world shooting a unique variation on virtual tours for models. The multi-exposure images of Natasha Kalashnikova, Bexie, Mischkah and JJ Phoenix in my portfolio are stills from those products.
I have over 30 years experience. My avatar, the ballet dancer, was shot on a Bronica ETRS camera using Tri-X film for a small modelling and entertainment agency where I worked regularly from 1984 to 1986. Whilst there I shot the portfolio that got Clare Mulholland into Select agency.
Online availability calendar: teamup.com/ksbd97858700f5f378/ - I find it difficult to keep the calendar here up to date as my work comes from various different sources.
Prior to returning full time to photography in 2008 I undertook freelance photography to fit in with my work as a senior consultant within the UK online and hard copy advertising markets for over 12 years.
I always supply images to models on TF, collaboration and syndication, but not if I am paying you. All I ask is that you credit me please. If models want photos for their own publication purposes or their own portfolios, I will be happy to collaborate or profit-share with those models meeting specific potential business requirements which benefits both of us, otherwise I do charge a fair rate for the job.
*Please note: I do not provide free (TF / Collaboration) photography services to commercial enterprises i.e. if the purpose of the images is to help you sell your products and/or services then I expect you to pay for my services. In the event that you are a serious business looking here for a commercial photographer and you have a need and a budget, my rates are very reasonable and you'll receive a reliable, efficient, fully insured professional service for your money. See my website for full details.
I have signed up to the Protecting Actors Casting Agreement, ID number 12656, helping to ensure all actors and models receive a copy of the final footage / images, where possible, in a timely fashion.
PUBLISHED & COMMERCIAL CREDITS:
Numerous calendars including
- Leukaemia & Lymphoma Research
- Cancer Research
- Help for Heroes
Other major commercial credits featuring models from this and similar sites:
- Keneto (Canada) - arty illustrations - model Amber Rose - January 2019
- Curriculum Kids (Australia) - several shoots producing educational study images with child models from Mandy Network and the Rebecca Middleton Agency - July 2017 to October 2018 and ongoing
- Crazy Sand (UK) - Featuring three child models from the Mandy network sites - April 2018
- DNP (UK) - Facebook and website fashion banners - model Mishball - February 2018
- Christian Laws (Australia) - medical research stills - models Angel and Lucy Borthwick - January 2018
- OSS Clothing (USA) - fetish-based party clothing - model Chaarlotte - Photoshop OleksandrK - November 2017
- So Fly International (Slovenia) - fitness equipment - model Georgia Emily - November 2017
- Bluefin (UK) - hoverboard images with two children (10 and 12 years) from the Mandy network sites - August 2017
- Yaron Matzuva (Israel) - manufacturer of copper drinking tankards - models Jade Lyon and Nicky Paul Rollett - May 2017
- Mr White's Collection (UK) with Marco-Pierre White Jr (Velvet Love) and model Holly Rose - April 2017
- Fashion jewellery for Sveta Eyre (UK) - various models - April to June 2016
- Black Beauty & Hair magazine (UK) - model: Pocotoria - April 2016
- Adams Gear (USA) - survival equipment product images - models: Darkhorse, Silky - April 2016
- Ultra Screen Doors (China) - mesh fly-screen door product images - models: Petra Callisto, Jodele, Sophie Read (hand model), and my gorgeous border collie called Doggie ... (yes really!) - November 2015
- Cover and entire image content - "Yoga for Beginners: A simple guide to a slim body, stress relief and inner peace" by Nicole Talbot (Australia) - model Chaarlotte - October 2015
- Jewellery photography for Hair My Words (UK) 2015 - model Pocotoria
- Swimwear and lingerie photography for Nik's Life Style (India) 2015 - models: Jess Mae Rose, Chaarlotte, Satine Spark, Kyra69, Lexi Lane, Spiky, Gemma Louise
- Advertising material for security company Vigilant Solutions (USA) 2014 - model Dan Robinson
- Advertising material and giant roadside banner for gamers' handsets manufacturer Avatoy Media (USA) 2013 - model Calum_B
- Literary illustrations for Living Research (Italy) 2014 - model Katerina Diamond
- Children's' fashion for MD Textiles (Singapore) 2013
- Jewellery catalogue images for Designed to Dazzle (UK) 2014 - model Fiona Jane
- Packaging imagery for Tatying (Hong Kong) 2012 - numerous models from this site
- Fitness exercise images for Body Shape Design (Germany and Saudi Arabia) 2012 - models Walles Hamonde, French Chloe, Zesty
- Extensive work as required for Exposure 2000 Ltd (UK) 2010 - 2012 for their suite of 150 websites - numerous models, many on this site
- Oriental and Middle Eastern bridal wear for Dalila's Kaftans, (UK) 2013 - models Chaarlotte and Stef Keogh
- "The Audience" documentary series 2 episode 3 Channel 4 TV (UK) Dec 2013 - model Ami-Li Chase
- Book cover and content The Wicca Queen by Steven Burton (UK) 2013 - model Elle Black
- Lingerie images for Kinky Provocateur (UK) 2012 - model Penny Lee
- Twice published in Jade International Magazine of Art - 2010 and 2012 - various models
UK's highest grossing fundraiser for Photo Aid (part of Live Aid / Band Aid) in 1986 working with Linda Lusardi.
Published in over forty countries on five continents.
I am a preferred supplier for businesses in the digital advertising, motor cycle, insurance, catering, tourism, finance and construction industries.
The General Data Protection Regulation: All elements of the business which includes BDFoto are legally required to declare the purpose of the retention of any data held on its clients from May 2018. BDFoto, which is part of IBUDEC, the Independent Business Development Consultancy, normally retains only such information as it is required to do for the purposes of managing its business and financial affairs, and in particular for those purposes is normally limited to clients' and sub-contractors' names and business names (if different), relevant full postal addresses, registered offices (if different) for limited liability entities, email addresses, telephone numbers and such other contact details as the client or sub-contractor provides for the purpose of business contact. Where IBUDEC makes payments or refunds to such clients or sub-contractors, IBUDEC shall retain essential bank details solely within the password protected facilities provided by IBUDEC's bankers, Barclays Bank plc, but nowhere else.
Barney Douglas has 165 references; 165 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.