Adult, Beauty, Commercial, Erotic, Fashion, Glamour, Landscape, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
I'm a professional female photographer & photo editor based in Derbyshire
You can keep up to date with me on Social Media
IG : arabelllaphotography
I specialise in creating images which reflect beauty and elegance, whether that be beauty through to nude.
My influence comes from art, paintings and photography
I am also an established freelance model with over 10 years of experience
You can find me here under
Want to Shoot
- I am happy to shoot a variety of all styles with both male and female models. I love classical nudes in the landscape, high end beauty shots, anything ethereal, fashion and opulent glamour.
- Chaperones are welcome on shoots if you feel you would like one, you never know when you might need an extra assistant.
- If you would like to arrange a shoot then please message me with dates and what you are wanting to shoot.
- I will always aim to reply to you within 3 days, please bare with me I am usually very busy.
- I arrange shoots mainly on a weekday. I can sometimes organise something on a weekend, so please let me know what is possible for you.
I currently offer 2 options for shoots :
2 Hours £60 (Shooting at my home studio or location)
2 Hours £80 (Shooting at The Boardroom Photographic Studio) **
or if you have a limited budget
1 Hour £30 (Home studio shoot only, or Belper location)
(You will receive just 5 full edits)
** The extra fee includes the cost of the studio rental **
Where I shoot
I often shoot from my home as I have a set up there and there is an easy supply of tea available. The set up is a mix of studio and boudoir which allows me to create a beautiful variety of images.
Shooting outdoor is something I adore but only when the weather is playing ball, however if you are happy to pose in the rain for an amazing idea the camera does have a raincoat!
I also have access to a stunning studio in Derby that allows me to create high end, couture imagery so the possibilities are endless!
The most important thing to remember when working with me is that there will always be a constant supply of hot drinks & biscuits when we shoot!
Oh and I have a pretty eclectic taste in music so be ready for that!
Arabella Photography has 15 references; 15 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellation and 0 no-show.
Arabella Photography has 92 followers .