Stats and sizes
- 26yr old Female model
- Stats(in/USA) 32B-26-33
- USA dress size 6
- 5'7" tall
- USA shoe size 8
- Green eyes
- Very long black hair
- Pale white skin
- White ethnicity
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Fashion, Fitness, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Portrait, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Hey there! I'm Kitchen Wytch. It's been a while eh? But I'm back and actively taking bookings!
*Due to the current pandemic and personal circumstances, I will be prioritising paid shoots. BUT if you have a particularly creative idea that you think I'll be perfect for I will definitely consider TFP work. Message me!*
My modelling style:
I consider myself a model chameleon. Any style you want, I can do it. It's my superpower. But my heart loves the alternative style, horror and the creatively creepy.
As my everyday look doesn't scream a specific "niche", I'm incredibly versatile. I can shoot all styles of modelling to fit your required vision. From polished editorial to goth to horror SFX.
I work all levels up to art nude.
My paid rates:
£15 p/hour for fashion
£25 p/hour for lingerie
£30 p/hour for topless
£35 p/hour for implied nude
£40 p/hour for art nude (no open leg or glamour) - If I have never shot with you before, I will require a chaperone for this level. This is for my peace of mind and safety. My nominated chaperone understands what I do and stays in the background, so they are never a distraction during the shoot.
Examples of each level can be found in corresponding albums below.
I am based in Birmingham but I am willing to travel via public transport (as I don't drive) around the West Midlands.
If you want to shoot with me but are based outside of the West Midlands, with decent enough notice, I can arrange to be driven by my ever so kind chaperone.
I am also available to shoot from home if required. I have a front bedroom that is mostly just used as a glorified storage closet at the moment and a slightly small but bright bathroom and clear screen shower cubicle.
What I bring to the table:
I am very comfortable with posing myself however I am more than willing to take direction if you spot an opportunity for a pose or have a specific vision in mind.
I may not be a makeup artist but I can do my own makeup to a very good level. No matter how creative!
Hair, however, isn't my strongest skill. Therefore, if you require my hair to be styled in a specific way, I will need to be told in advance so I can contact my hairstylist friend for help.
I also have an extensive selection of glorious wigs from Lush Wigs which I am more than happy to showcase.
Other special skills I've picked up since my modelling absence is pole fitness and aerial hoop - so any castings or shoot ideas including these I will jump at the chance of doing!
Personal photoshoot bucket list:
(TFP work - Drop me a message if you're interested)
- A very personal, dark, art expression of my mental health struggles. Potentially even with videography as well as some dramatic, low lit stills. A visual representation of the darkness taking over up to art nude. It has quite dark roots so looking for someone with a similar creative flow. Ideas include a black backdrop or dark set in a studio or derelict building and lots of black liquid latex. Think Venom from Spiderman.
- An aerial hoop or pole shoot, generally just catching the beauty, strength and grace of these beautiful sports. I don't have riggings of my own so I would require a tog with one OR I could seek an aerial studio space hire for the shoot.
- Lagertha from Vikings inspired Norse shoot. No other reason other than I just dream to exhibit the same badassery of a shieldmaiden. Braided hair, dark eye makeup and I have some gorgeous ornate viking weapon props to use.
- Dark catholic saint imagery inspired shoot. Potentially up to implied nude with sheer white or black material draped over or around me with a spiked headdress resembling a halo. Props include crosses, rosary, skulls, etc.
- Venus Cult Issue #1 with Fight the Light Photography
- Photoshoot Magazine from the Photography Show 2018
Kitchen Wytch has 34 references; 34 recommended, 0 not recommended, 0 late cancellations, and 0 no-shows.
Birmingham & Leicester & Walsall & Wolverhampton & Worcester