Full day, fully tutored LONG EXPOSURE workshop @ Inspire studios, Hosted by Chris Conway inc buffet lunch
0 people maybe attending this event.
Amie Boulton is looking for members to attend their workshop. It's based around Salisbury, UK Added 1556278144.
This event has expired.
Are you interested in a full days workshop covering multiple styles of long exposure awesomeness?
If you're looking to add some new styles of photography to your port in 2019 and taking away the knowledge then this could be the event for you!
On Saturday 4th May Chris Conway will be hosting a full days long exposure lighting workshop at Inspire Studios ltd in Salisbury! Long exposure photography with models is something that he's included as part of his portfolio builders and other workshops with great success for a few years now, but this will be a dedicated workshop for these techniques and mastering the art of long exposure- it will be run differently to anything you may have attended before, with much more shooting time throughout the day...
This will be a full day workshop with buffet lunch included. I will be on modelling duties for the day throwing some big shapes perfect for long exposure and you guys will get the chance to be a ninja
This event is only open to 6 people and there is just 2 remaining spaces, each getting plenty of opportunity to shoot 1-1 with me.
- 10:00-10:30 Chris will be teaching you the lighting theory and long exposure techniques that will be applied throughout the day.
- 10:30-14:00 You will then move on to creating 3 varied long exposure set-ups with Chris teaching new methods on each one and giving you plenty of time to shoot 1-1 per set, so you come away with some great images for your portfolio. This will include techniques exclusive to his workshops.
- 14:00-14:30 The last bit of tuition for the techniques that we'll be covering after lunch.
- 14:30-15:30 Lunch time - a light buffet will be provided (please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking).
- 15:30-18:30 Time to get creative! During the afternoon session, each person attending the course will get a total of 30 minutes 1 to 1 shooting for the most fun part of the day. It's ninja time!
These events are always huge amounts of fun!
- Camera and lens(es) - any camera with a hot-shoe will work just fine. Lens choice is down to you, but a zoom lens is going to be useful for this course. If you don't have one, then something with a 35mm-50mm equivalent would probably be the most suitable choice.
- Tripod - one of the techniques that will be taught will require the use of a tripod. We have one you can borrow if you're stuck, but things will run smoother if you're able to bring your own.
- Wireless remote - That same technique will also require that you can trigger your camera from a distance, wirelessly. If you don't have one, you would need to employ one of our attendees to hit the shutter for you!
- Sexy Ninja outfit - Kinda semi-serious. We do advise that you at least wear dark clothing on the day. But if you have some black gloves and something to cover your face like a balaclava that would definitely be both beneficial and great entertainment for everyone else Try to stick to thin layers, you will be getting warm.
If you have any questions at all, please feel free to get in touch with either myself or Chris, we will be happy to help
Full info on the event can be found on this link:- https://studiohireplymouth.co.uk/events-on-tour/116/long-exposure-lighting-workshop-at-inspire-studios/
We also have other half day events up for grabs over the course of the weekend these can be viewed here // Events on tour
Guaranteed a great day full of learning and shooting :-)