Long Exposure Lighting Workshop at Studio58, Bristol!
0 people maybe attending this event.
Chris Conway is looking for members to attend their workshop. It's based around Bristol, UK Added 1544815988.
This event is on Sunday, January 27th.
On Sunday January 27th I'll be hosting a long exposure lighting workshop at Studio58 in Bristol! Long exposure photography with models is something that I've included as part of my events and workshops for a few years now, but this will be our first time bringing these techniques to Studio58 - it will run differently to anything you may have attended with myself in the past, with much more shooting time throughout the day...
This will be a full day workshop with lunch included. Jess Wilcock will be our model, and she will be bringing along her incredible clothing creations to make your images even more special.
- 10:00-10:30 I will be teaching you the lighting theory and long exposure techniques that will be applied throughout the day.
- 10:30-14:00 We will then move on to creating 3 varied long exposure set-ups, teaching new methods on each one and giving you plenty of time to shoot per set, so you come away with some great images for your portfolio. This will include techniques exclusive to our workshops.
- 14:00-14:30 The last bit of tuition for the techniques that we'll be covering after lunch.
- 14:30-15:30 Lunch time - a light buffet will be provided (please let us know if you have any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking).
- 15:30-18:30 Time to get creative! During the afternoon session, each person attending the course will get a total of 30 minutes 1 to 1 shooting for the most fun part of the day.
This event is open to just 6 photographers.
- Camera and lens(es) - any camera with a hot-shoe will work just fine. Lens choice is down to you, but a zoom lens is going to be useful for this course. If you don't have one, then something with a 35mm-50mm equivalent would probably be the most suitable choice.
- Tripod - one of the techniques that will be taught will require the use of a tripod. We have one you can borrow if you're stuck, but things will run smoother if you're able to bring your own.
- Wireless remote - That same technique will also require that you can trigger your camera from a distance, wirelessly. If you don't have one, you would need to employ one of our attendees to hit the shutter for you! In our experience, infrared remotes don't work very well when combined with the bulb mode on your camera - so we suggest a radio frequency remote, something like the Yongnuo RF-603 with the relevant cable to connect to your camera.
- Sexy Ninja outfit - Kinda semi-serious. We do advise that you at least wear dark clothing on the day. But if you have some black gloves and something to cover your face like a balaclava that would definitely be both beneficial and great entertainment for everyone else :) Try to stick to thin layers, you will be getting warm.
- Light sources - this is very optional as we will have a variety of different things that can be used on the day. But if you'd like to bring along pretty much anything that can light up, whether that's a torch, an LED wand, or even the screen of your phone - it'll allow you to see some different results.
If you have any questions about the equipment list at all, please feel free to get in touch and I'll do my best to advise.
Studio58 can be found at Moravian Road Business Park, Moravian Road, Kingswood, Bristol, BS15 8NF.
Gaurav Khapekar Photography said, 1544817190
Paid the deposit through paypal
Aperture Images - John Cordon said, 1544830518
I can’t see the price of this, could you advise please? Thanks.