Models Required for FUN 50s Pinup Style Shoot TFCD&SPA WED 16th April
EdenGarden is looking for a model to fill this collaboration casting. It's based around London E4, UK Added 1397336792.
This casting has expired.
I have a MUA and a hairdresser lined up and I intend this to be a FUN shoot.
I want to make a 50's Pinup Calendar. This will be for internal use in EdenGarden Guesthouse and Spa, publication on our website and for my/your portfolio.
The shoot will be based on the type of images drawn by great pinup artists of the day like Gils Elvgren, Alberto Vargas and one of the few female pinup artists, Zoe Mozert. For the type of images I have in mind, I have put a few up on the internet to get the idea - here: http://www.edengarden.co.uk/Images/Pinups/index.html (case is important, so click link, rather than re-type).
I have been collecting memorabilia for a 50s style pinup shoot and now have Wurlitzer Jukebox, 50's style booth seats, radios, kitchenware, neon lights, posters and many other props. I only have a very limited clothing supply, so models will need to provide their own - See examples in the above link. I do have a few outfits that may suit a size 10/12 model.
If you have clicked the link and are still reading, you will be aware that some nudity is involved in some of the images, but only tasteful, light nudity and definitely not explicit. Might consider a model for clothed only shots, but preference will be given to models that can do both clothed and unclothed.
WHAT IS TFCD&SPA: Apart from High-Res Digital Images, you will also get unlimited use of the spa facilities at EdenGarden (sauna, steam room, jacuzzi, massage chairs) for the rest of the day and evening (if you wish). Food and drink will be supplied including Babycham to get you in in the 50's mood. I can also guarantee a few laughs along the way and to also create the atmosphere, will be playing some 50's music.
What are my requirements for models:
- You must be prepared to have some FUN and be tolerant - this is the first time I have worked with a MUA, hairdresser and several models at the same time, so be prepared for a little organised chaos!
- Must be prepared to muck-in and assist other models and enjoy working with other models present
- Models will ideally be between 25 and 35, or at least look between 25 and 35 - Sorry, definitely no under 21's.
- You will need your own 50's clothing - see above
- There will be a lot of images taken, so please allow a week or so to get high-res digital images to you.
- You must be committed to Wed 16th April - Myself/MUA/Hairdresser will have invested a lot of time and effort into organising this and we will not be impressed if you pull out or fail to turn up. If you are in any doubt about the date or the shoot - please do not waste our time
- Did I mention that you need to be prepared to have some FUN