Time to shoot again
Chris Easton Photography @ Studio HD9 is looking for a model to fill this collaboration casting. It's based around Huddersfield, UK Added 1595700978.
This casting is closed.
Just before COVID kicked off I had lined up a good load of photoshoots and new people to work with. Obviously that all went by the wayside when lockdown started. Now that the restrictions have eased I am keen to get back into the swing of things, have plenty of ideas and time to do them. Have a look at my portfolio and if you are interested in collaborating give me a shout.
At my studio there is sanitiser available at each entrance to the building, as well as in the studio itself. The studio is easily big enough to keep 2m distance and 1m+ when moving lights etc. to perfect an image.
What to expect at a shoot
Well, I enjoy the process of shooting as much as the end result. So expect me to be chatty and hopefully welcoming. I usually have fairly clear ideas of what I would like to create but at the same time am open to listening to yours. Before the shoot we may exchange mood boards and ideas so we get the styling right and I can think through the setups. Endless tea available (remind me to buy milk). The studio is located just outside Huddersfield and has a range of backdrops to use.
I am open to shooting most things so long as they fit with my portfolio but in particular am keen to shoot:
- High key editorial fashion in mono;
- Dark and shadowy boudoir - think black, lots of shadows and sultriness;
- Location sunset shoots - I know of some great locations around Huddersfield, or feel free to suggest your own;
- Gritty portraits - I am not thinking pretty model shots but the type of mono portraits that dive into your soul and communicate emotion to the person looking at it.
- Urban fashion - let's head into the city and use some of the natural backdrops urban locations have to offer;
- Moorland - I live on the edge of Saddleworth Moor and have been longing to shoot someone in long and floaty gowns or wrapped in fabric;
And of course anything else you might want to bring to the table.
I am booking between now and Christmas. I have a full time job so usually shoot once or twice a week on evenings and/or weekends. With notice I can have some flexibility for the right shoot.
Please don't be offended if I am not able to work with you - my time is really limited and I fit this passion around family and busy work life.
More of my work is on instagram at www.instagram.com/chris_eastonphotography
I think that is everything - if you fancy getting together and creating something then let me know.