Looking to Improve your Lighting Skills - Classic Glamour Lighting Workshop by Playboy Published Photographer - NSFW
MS Photo Studios is looking to be paid by a photographer or a model or a make-up artist for this casting. It's based around 12 Cody Rd, London E16 4SR, UK Added 1531562674.
This casting is closed.
Classic Glamour Lighting Workshop with glamour Photogrpaher Mick Capture ( aka Michael Sheller ) is coming soon only at MS Photo-Studios. Learn how to build complex lighting set-ups with up to 8 light and how to "shape with light". Drop us a line if you would like to be updated about the workshop.
The workshop will be a learning experience please do not confuse it with a group shoot or model day. All attendees will get a chance to take good pictures on the sets build but the main focus of the event will be to get the knowledge that youtube do not give you
What will be covered:
- Light modifiers explained: zoom spot, Fresnel lens attachment, CTO and CTB gels - when and where we use them, flags,more common light modifiers ( soft boxes, strip boxes, beauty dish, octa bank ) briefly explained
- Balancing strobes to your ambient/constant light and mixing strobes with video LED lights
- Working in a studio environment explained
- Importance of style, styling, make up and hair
- Building a mood-board and 5P rule ( Perfect Planing Permits Perfect Photographs )
- Posing your model ( yes, it is you, the photographer who is in control of your model’s performance not her! )
All attendees will get a chance to assist the tutor during the shoot, they will be asked to help to set up the lights and build the set in order to get better idea and experience of what actually is going on on the set in opposite to just watching everything from a distance and missing a lot of important elements of the creative process.
MODELS NEEDED - Requirements: minimum 5'8",up to size 8, up to 25y.o., experienced
The studio has been open for around a year.
I'm based in 12 Cody Rd, London E16 4SR, UK. Map