Home » Casting calls » Time to add more verity to my portfolio...

Time to add more verity to my portfolio...

Mark Varley is looking for a model to fill this collaboration casting. It's based around St Ives, Cambridgeshire, UK Added 1357846494.

This casting has expired.

I don't use my clients images in my portfolios or personal projects and aside from clients I've been working with just one model for the last couple of years.

I'm opening this casting to see who is out there to pick a small number of models to add variety to my portfolio.

I shoot nudes 80% of the time, the other 20% is bondage so if you don't do one or both of those then we won't be working together.

Models will receive digital copies of finished web-sized photos for their own personal use and self-promotional use as a model.
I may be using some photos in my portfolios and anything suitable for one of my projects, books, exhibitions etc. will generate a small % income for you based on after-costs profit in each case.

Direct messages please or email via my website.


Mark VarleyPhotographer
VIP

I am a full time photographer and have more than 17 years experience. I work for either pay or trade depending on assignment.

I'm based in St Ives, Saint Ives PE27, UK. Map

VIP