I keep getting email notifications for group posts
By Russ Freeman, written 1361028542.
If you are getting inundated with emails from PurplePort about group posts then you can eliminate and/or control which emails you get by doing one or more of the following:
- If you take a look on the email notifications page you will see the following check box "Automatically subscribe me to group posts when I reply". This controls whether PP will automatically subscribe you to group posts you reply to.
- If you have any current group post subscriptions then next to the check box is a button called "Remove group post subscriptions" which will allow you to remove all group post subscriptions in one go.
- You can also manage individual group post subscriptions here:
(which you can always find on the home page Recent Discussions gadget drop down arrow menu).
- If you view any group post you can subscribe/unsubscribe to it by using the button near top right.
- Lastly, every email we send has instructions for stopping them.