Stats and sizes
- 24yr old female model
- Stats: 32B-24-27
- Dress size 6
- 5'3" tall
- 7st 0lbs
- Shoes size 4
- Blue eyes
- Shoulder length blonde hair
- White skin
Alternative, Beauty, Body Paint, Commercial, Fashion, Fitness, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Model / Bournemouth, UK. (Map)
Joined 1326720262, last logged in 1419095063
Hello there and thank you for reading.
Some of you who have been on this site for a while will most likely have heard my name or seen one of my images. Unfortunately, I have had to cancel a recent organised trip to Australia which results me to being here in England a little longer than expected, so will obviously continue to be modelling full time. That said I am doing things a bit differently so please continue reading to find out more:
What I Do:
I offer a type of 'package' to photographers and studios, this includes the following;
- Half (4hours) or full day (6-8hours) shooting (including refreshments and breaks) which potentially could give a whole range of new looks for your port, depending on how long the shoot is ofcourse.
- Advice how to treat models and how to be confident shooting models if not done so many times before.
- basic lighting techniques- I'm no photographer but I have been infront of a camera 200+ times.
- breaks and honest feedback on images and current portfolio- dont be afraid it'll all be a positive out come :)
- A place to shoot from and knowledge of local outdoor locations. This can save you between £50-£200 on its own.
- Endless teas and coffees.
- Optional extra £45 to have myself organise the whole day for you, so this means I will gather ideas (my brain is overflowing), get outfits (wigs, shoes, accessories, clothes and props), and have the locations sorted before hand.
- Optional extra £15ph for hair and make up artist on board.
I understand amateur photographers may be a bit 'clueless', so to say, when they are starting out, but I can assure you I can push you in the right direction and aswell as having fun and having a real experience with a model who knows how to pose without direction and how to present herself properly for the shoot, you will receive great exposure and a high quality portfolio.
I no longer do Glamour freelance, if you wish to book me for a glamour shoot then you will have to contact Nine Model management.
I do beauty, fashion, casual/commercial, swimwear, lingerie, topless and Art Nude.
I will not 'copy' one of my recent images, as it is not original and there is no excitement in it for me whatsoever :)
Shoots I do enjoy are ones that involve a bit of acting, emotion, energy and attitude as I have a lot of personality and passion for creating interesting images. I do love a good old natural light shoot looking dreamy and innocent, but also love facial expressions and interesting lighting.
For the above package and for the experience with a professional model the price list is as follows-
Half day- £150
Full day- £260
For normal shoots;
Half day- £130
Full day- £250
A deposit of £50 will always be taken in advance. Shoots can be booked upto 3 months in advance.
I offer a seperate package for models and photographers who are just starting off who would like to get some advice from a very experienced model. This includes the following;
- Personal experience with An established model
- Advice on nutrition for modelling
- Posing techniques
- Advice on how to stay safe
- Hair and Make up ideas
- What not to do!
I have had 8years experience in modelling and have travelled numerous times.
If you would like for me to attend your TF shoot;
2 hours £40
4 hours £70
Full day £100
Travel will also need to be covered.
Thank you so much for reading, and will look forward to hear from you.
Travel and Location
I am based in bournemouth until the new year but will be moving to Brighton in the new year where the Notonix Services will take place.
I am willing to travel all over the world for shoots as its my job and I love it, but travel expenses will need to be covered.
I don't own a car anymore unfortunately but I do have a railcard which allows me to get discounts on journeys.
So far I have only got the following due to having taken a break -
3/4th Jan I will be in reading and can stay longer to shoot in the surrounding area :)
Apologies in advance
Because this is my business and my full time career I apologise in advance if it takes a while for me to get back to you. I write all emails and promote myself on social media sites (I have a large following on facebook, twitter and Instagram) So my time is filled up through out the whole day.
Thank you so Much for reading this far and hope to be shooting with you in the near future :)