- Full time Model
- 7+ years experience
- I work for pay only
- I can travel for shoots
Stats and sizes
- 27yr old female model
- Stats: 32B-23-31
- Dress size 6
- 5'8" tall
- 7st 6lbs
- Shoes size 4
- Brown eyes
- Very Long auburn/red hair
- White skin
Beauty, Body Paint, Erotic, Fashion, Fetish, Fitness, Glamour, Lifestyle, Lingerie, Nude, Pinup, Promotional, Sheer, Swimwear and Topless
Model / Fareham, Hampshire, UK. (Map)
Joined 1316514290, last logged in 1369380964
Professional, published, experienced, reliable & creative model, based in Hampshire / London, UK. Have been in the industry seven years and have worked with some of the UK's best photographers.
A little bit about the work I do: I work regularly in fashion, glamour and nude, shoot for stills and video, and solo and with other models, both male and female as long as the work is tasteful and strictly non-explicit. I have also modelled for photography workshops, tutorials and studio days across the country.
I have no preference on working digitally or with film, on location, (indoors or outdoors, weather permitting in some cases) in a studio or the photographer's home. I'm afraid that at present it is not possible to shoot at my home due to personal disruptions, but this is not a permanent arrangement. I will also work for artists and photo manipulators as well as photographers, amateurs and professionals alike.
When working with beginners, I am happy to guide, give feedback and offer helpful tips when it comes to lighting setup, camera angles, general model posing, reviewing photos on the back of the camera, etc. But please note this is just a suggestion; I do not force my opinion on anybody. It is your shoot not mine, but very often better results are produced when both model and photographer work as a team, so I am always happy to offer constructive input and my opinion when asked.
Please read if you wish me to travel: Travel within the UK is not a problem and whilst I'd normally insist no-where in the world is too far, I regret that currently I do not have an up-to-date passport. It is something I am working on though, so if you are interested in booking me abroad, please still do get in touch and we can discuss possible work for the near future.
I am however available immediately for travelling within the UK. I do not drive; I travel by train and have a young person's railcard, (which enables me to 1/3 off all train tickets after peak hours) but only until February 15th 2013.
A little bit about me: I love my friends, the camera, dancing, hot chocolate and fashion.
- I love to create art and music, love to travel; I own a piano and enjoy messing around on it now and then. I've also tried the flute, violin, pipe organ, guitar and clarinet and sometimes still write my own classically-inspired music.
- I love dancing, 60s pop/rock, 80s house/rave, classic 90s dance, listening to Mozart operas.. (my music taste is genuinely eclectic!)
- I love to try keep as fit as I can, not just for my work but for general health and wellbeing.. I love to keep moving, work out at home, engage in aromatherapy by making my own essential oil blends for massage and healing.
- I love to look after my skin and nails, experiment with new make-up techniques and hair styles, and on rainy days I'm probably found indulging in all this to the max!
- I have a gorgeous 7-year-old German Shepherd called Jimmy.. he is an intelligent, docile, intuitive dog and he loves me unconditionally.
- Astrology, the supernatural, psychology and the effects of positive thinking on the mind are just a few other things in my little life that fascinate me and inspire my creative work.
Please see www.cherylelizabeth.com for more info, travel plans and important terms & conditions.
Please also see www.cherylelizabeth.blogspot.com for my recent blog posts, inspiration, ideas and most recent work.
"Art has always been a passion of mine. I love standing in front of a great painting, trying to feel the emotion, trying to analyse the colours, textures. I love creating art of my own with paints and pastels. But nothing compares to being part of it. To stand as the subject and throw shapes, convey endless emotion in a mere few seconds and feel that great achievement upon receiving the finished piece. I have come to appreciate my work as art."